29.Mirror Dance

Why should I change my plot .I'm going with my plot guys .don't worry just enjoy the story 😉

Abhiram: Ab

Abhinaya : A

Let's get start fresh 🦋

.............

A; teenager love la Azhagu iruku ,adhu oru feel uh nu solli solliye enne ipdi polamba vittalunga .inime avalunga kude serave kudadhu .inime Avan en kanavule varatu thuki potu medhikire ....

A: kanavule vandhadu dha vandhe andha azhagana moonjiye katunadha ennavam . peru kude terle 😒....

Polamba vittutane veena ponavan 😪😪😪😪

Inime un peru "MAYAVAN"...

She slept on the bolcony ....

Another side abhiram was busy with his business works and projects.

6 months rolled for him .he missed his someone special...

One day he felt his heart was heavy and beating heart .he felt uneasy and he can't even concentrate on the work .he reached home and refreshed .

He stood before the mirror and fisted his hands and closed his eyes and opened .it was full of red and his one glance that mirror showed that person was crying and blabbering continuosly throwing things and slept on bolcony .yes it's abhinaya ....

Suddenly his door knocked he closed his eyes and calmed himself and opened the door .

There his sister was seeing him top to toe .she glared him dearly understanding his looks .

J: ippo enne nadandhuchu nu un power use pannitu iruke .

Ab; adhula onnu ille .na edhuvu use panle ...

J; poi solladhe da anna .i know about you .enne un aala paka mudile nu ipdila pandriya .unnode power en ipdi use pandre .

Ab; loosu mari olarama edhuku vandhiyo adha sollitu po ...

J; paru da dhoriku kovam la varudhu .I know you have a super natural powers that you can see someone in ur place using ur eyes and unnode aalu kude ni nenachapo dream le duet padla ....ni nenachadha sadhikura aalu da ...

Ab; podhum podhum pugalndhu thallunadhu .edhuku vandhe nu sollave ille.....

J; ohhh adhuva summa dha thonuchu vandhe .

He closed his door on her face.she giggled and ran to her room.

Abhiram got ready and moved to abhinaya home ...

He saw his surroundings and smiled seeing her angry face .in a fraction of second the room was clean and the things which she throwed on floor now it was placed on the same spot.

He moved near her and scooped her in his arms and placed her on bed and lyed beside her .

He saw her eye lashes and touched it .slowly moved to her angry nose and pinched it lightly .she wiped her nose and slept .he giggled silently.his finger moved to her lips .he rubbed slowly and pinched her lower lips .she gasped and slept again .

Ab; how it could be taste 😉...

He moved near her lips and touched her lips lightly .it was just a peck .he lyed beside her comfortably and she placed her hands around him and hugged him tightly.

A; pogadhinge please ....enaku kastama iruku...

She snuggled more into him and slept .next day morning ...

Abhinaya woke up and saw her surroundings .she slightly jerked and wiped her eyes and saw again .her room was neat and clean ....

A; ehhh eppudra ..... Ayyo en room le pei edhavdhu vandhu iruku ma .nalla vela adhu clean pantu pochu illena en aatha enaku pei voti iruku ...anyway thank you peiyee ....