18.Betting

Abhiram; ajju;Ab,,,Abhinaya : Siri ; A

.......................

She smiled and wound her hands  around his neck and pulled him closer.

A; say it out ammu ...

He directly looked into her eyes and whispered slowly ...

Ab; I want to spank you SIRI ....

She was shocked and widened her eyes .he looked down ....

She composed herself and lifted his chin .he looked her in cute way that her heart melts...

A: sari okayyy ....

She  whispered slowly...he looked her in unbelievable look ....she blushed and hide her face in her palms.he tightly hugged her and smooched her neck strongly...she jumped in her place when he smooched her ....

Amv; poriki alayudhu paru 🤦.sari nu sonna udane edho biryani kedacha Mari kudhikuran ...en poriki Payyan ...

A; sari ..hmmm ..where you want to spank ....

She bited her lips in nervous .he pulled her closer and lifted her chin to his level and nibbled her lower lips with his teeth pulling out from her lips ....

Ab: adhuva ...ennode fvrt part of your .....

A; hmmm sollu ...

Ab; ur BOOBS.....

A; whatttt ?🤯

Ab; ama ..ellaru ass and private part spank pandranga ana enaku unnode boobs pannanu aasa ...when i spank your boob it will shake up and down and ur peaks will become hard that will made me more horny ...

And ....

She closed his mouth with her palm and rubbed her thighs gulping .....

Amv; poriki ....poriki ...rugged boy ....Mafia man ....epdi dha ipdi pesurano terle ... ulle kulle Ella butterflies kutthu dance enne saavu dance ehh podudhu .....ennode private part eh wet aiduchu Ivan pesuna pechuku .....ayyo Muruga .....

Ab; don't rub hard dii poona kutty irritation aagu ....

Again he touched her heart with his care ...

She took her hands from his mouth and deeply looked into his eyes and took her palm close to her mouth .she kissed her inner palm seductively .he groaned and pulled her near him with her bra straps ....

She was shocked and fall on him .her soft boobs collided with his hard chest .she closed her eyes tightly .he too closed his eyes and pressed her waist ....

She was lifted up by his press .he pulled her bra with force .she moaned and hugged him .....

He hands slowly moving like a ant ....his each touch on her bare back made her more pleasure and horny ...

She too pulled his shirt and throwed to ground.she bited his shoulder and collarbone hardly .when his hands pressed her back hardly .....

He pulled back and pushed her to bed and hovered on her .

Ab; okay va ....

She nodded her head shyly ..

A; okay ....

He stood up and walked to fridge and got ice cubes ....

She squinted her eyes and frown at him .

A; idhu edhuku da Ajju ...

Ab; hmm ...idha summa panna kick irukuma adha panna vendiya vidhathule pannadhane adhuku oru mariyadha 😌

Amv; poriki epdila pesuran paru ...