40.Loss And Gain

Heyy 40th chapter ku vandhutoo 😂...

Let's get into the story;

............

Radhika took the description and moved from there .abhiram followed her behind .they took medicine and abhiram pulled the medicine cover in radhika .both are crossing the road .he ran while walking .she ran behind him to stop him before any vehicle to reach him .but before that a car dashed on her ...her head got hit on bonet and moved back in force and landed on ground .her head got hit on the road and bleeding ...

Abhiram shouted ...."AMMA........."

He ran towards her but she showed her finger towards hospital ...

He asked someone to admite her near by hospital .they helped them and they soon reached and he ran to labour ward and gave medicines to nurse and he called his appa ...

Ab; appa ...

K; ennachu da .edhuku aluvure .papa ku onnu ille ava sari aiduva ,marundhu dha crct time ku kondu vandhutiye appro enne .ama amma enge ...

Ab; appa enne konjam pesa vidu pa ...amma ku rattham varudhu pa ..car idichi amma ku thalaila rattham varudhu pa ....

Krishna was frozed on his spot and tears are formed .abhiram shooked him and both ran towards emergency ward ...

Nurse stopped them outside .after sometime doctor came ..

K; doctor...

D; sry sir she have only 5 mins .if you want you can talk with her .

Both rushed inside .siddhu who was looking at them without knowing anything .he silently sat on his place not going anywhere...

Here nurse got the medicine and gave it to doctor .doctor treating baby girl ....

Krishna sat beside her and hold her hand .abhiram was crying seeing her .

K; enne di idhu .

Ra; enaku varutham la illenge ...Ava nalla irukanu ,ennode ayulu sethu neraya varsham vazhanu Ava ...ennaiku avala veruthuradhinge ...sathyam pannunga ...

Krishna promised her .how he will deny her .she is his life .she looked at abhiram and smiled weakly ...

Ab; amma ...

Ra; amma sonnadhu nyabagam irukle Chellam ...

He nodded yes ...

Ra; papa bathram ...Neeyu promise Pannu Ella situation layu avaluku thonaya irupenu ...

Ab; amma ....

Ra; pannu da ...

He placed his hands on her and she smiled at him and monitor beeped indicating that she passed away and abhinaya crying sound echoed the labour ward and she is safe ......

After another 1 hour baby boy born ....

Arun came outside happily lifting baby girl to show radhika .but he didn't saw anyone .siddhu only sat on bench ...

Ar; siddhu amma appa enge da ...

Si; therle mama...appa vu anna vu indha pakkam dha ponanga ...

Ar; sari indha papa va paru ..

He stood up and saw a little bundle covered with towel .

Si; papa cute ah iruku .paka amma mariye iruku ...saying he giggled cutely .he pinched her cheeks and she started to cry ...he again pinched her hands and laughed seeing her crying ....

Ar; deii en da azha vekkire kolandhaya ...

Si; papa aludha nalla iruku mama ...

Ar; sariya pochu po ...