25.Palaya ranamgal

Abhinaya ; SHIVANI +siri : Sh

Abhinav ; arnaveyy ;A( abhinaya twin brother ) ( he will come in upcoming stories so don't get confuse )

Abhiram ; arjun + anju + ammu

..................

She was looking more worsen than what abhiram thinked. ..

Oru thavam indha kaadhal
Ranam tharum endru
Manam solkindrathae
Oru thavam purintha andha
Varam pera enthan
Manam thudikindrathae

She remembered about  the past .where she felt the pain for the very first when he ignored her in dream .when she uttered the word .....

A; ni varuviya anju ...enaku nambikaye ille ni varuvenu 🥺....

She closed her eyes remembered the day .....

Past ....

Shivani was enjoying her day without knowing that her life going to change in sometimes.

Shivani and her friends moved to cafe to enjoy their evening .her age is 21 .they sat on chair and enjoyed their coffee and cookies ...

One boy came and proposed her friend.her friends are cheering for them . shivani imagined her anju ...

She blushed and was lost in her thought .but got jerked when she heard a tight slap .she saw one random girl slapped that boy who proposed her friend.

That girl; chiii ...ni ella manushana ...enne love pandrenu soltu inge innoru ponnuku propose pandre .

That boy; Heyy enne di romba over scene podre .unaku na padukavu selavu pannavu kedachi irukenu dhane enkude sutthune edho utthami mari scene create pandre .

That girl; chii asingama pesadhe .na unne true va dha love panne .ana unne nambunadhu en thappu dha ...enne dha serupalaye adichikanu .

She cried and left from there .shivani friend slapped that boy .

Shivani friend; Smitha

Sm; nalla vela na love accept pandradhuku munnadiye un vandavalam thandavalam aiduchu illena andha ponnu mari dha naanu ninnu irukanu .

That boy; eiii podhu niruthu dii . Enaku unne pudichidhu sonne avulodha .unaku avulo scene ille .adaki pesu ...

Sm; adhane ...pathu palagure pasangale ipdi irukanga .idhule yaarunu teriyama na unne love pannele enaku idhuvu venu idhuku melayu venu .idhuku appro en pakkam vandhuradha .vanga dii pola ....

Saying Smitha hold shivani hand and dragged her from there.

Shivani was strucked between the words ....

Sh mv; appo en Anju vu ....ille ille irukadhu ...

Sm; nalla vele di thappiche .eiii shivani enne think pandre .un dream boy pathiya .paathu dii ..nama kude irukavangale ipdi irukanunga .ni vere Kanavu adhu idhunu aasaye valathutu iruke careful .Neeyu emandhuradha .apdi oruthan irukano illayo .aasaya valathutu nalaiku kasta padadhe ...

Ja; podhu niruthu smi... Please avan ketavandradhu kaga ni ava brain wash pannadha ellaru kettavanga ille .Ella dream poyyu ille .abhi baby please don't think much and just be free .

After that shivani entered inside with lot of confusion . 

She went to her room and locked herself .she didn't came to ate her food.she took her anju toy ....