30. Karupu Maccha 🌚

Chapter 30 ku vantooo 🥳🥳🥳

Abhinaya ;A
Abhiram; Ab

Ippo poitu Iruka sequence ellame dream dha ..abhiram knows abhinaya but abhinaya doesn't ....

........................

And lastly the tune was slow downed ...she ran out of the mirror and suddenly her hand was hold by that masked person ....

She was breathing hard and his touch made the auditorium feel hot and cold at a time .....

When she turned to see that person ...he flew like a purple butterfly 🦋 in air .........

Lights on-ed and all clapped and whistled .she came out of her dream and smiled at them and thanked ...

She came down and ran to her makeup room and closed door behind her .she sat on her knees hugging her knees .

A; epdi ...epdi nadakudhu idhula ....na onnu nenacha Inga onnu nadakudhu .mirror le en face dhane varanu ...appro epdi avan face vandhuchu .....

Door knocked sound came and her trance broken .she opened the door janu and kadhir entered inside and locked the door.

J; unmaya sollu di .enne maraikure enkitte .

Amv; epidra correct ah point ku vara .sollalama venama .solluvo Namma friends dhane .namalr manasule vechitu loosu aguradhuku velile sollita better ...

She took deep breath and looked them .they were curiously watching her .she smiled and said ..

A; enaku teriyadhu janu .1year ah oru than en dream le vandhutu irukan .avan face kude epdi irukunu terle . avana ennala feel panna mudiyudhu.ava en pakkathule vandhale pullarikidhu .en ulle Iruka feminine avanukaga thudikudhu .avanode oru touch full goose bumps dha ....oru payyan en pakkathule vandha uncomfortable ah feel pannuve .aana ....ana ivan vandha en pakathule avan venu nu thonudhu .oru vaatidha dream le vandha adhuku appro 6months varave ille ...

Enu terle...enne ariyamaye avana miss panna start pante .na yaaru kagavu aludhadu ille .en en parents enne hurt pannalo,pesama irundalo enaku avulo valichadhu ille bcs I know them .Ivan puriyadha pudhir ah irukan .avan yaaru epdi irupan ,avan character enne ,enne nalla pathupana modhala avan unmayile irukana ...

I have so much of doubts but answer ille .

Now she was seeing them expectantly.both their mouths wide open and shocked hearing her ...

She shooked them both blinked their eyes and saw eachother and her .

A; adachiii ..solli tholainga over ah build up kuduthutu ...

M; ehhhh abhi ma ....are you loving him.

A; dha ...bha ...dha ... teriyadhu .

J; illendre dha vide teriyadhu evulo better dha 🌚

She blushed hearing that ..

M; then why are you blushing da ...

A; achoo ponga da ,avura pathi sonnale shy avudhu enaku ..

She closed her face with her palms and blushed ...

Their teasing went like that ... Fare well finished and all went to their homes ....

Next she came to dining table her father spotted her .both sat silently ...

She didn't mind him and had her food .

Ar; abhinaya ...

A; yes dad ...

Ar; sem holidays le ...come to office and learn some business...

A; dad I already told you that I'm not interested in business .I want to create racing games and platforms for youths ...

Ar; it's waste of time abhinaya.just come to office and learn some business.thats it .just get ready and we will go to office...

She huffed and throwed her plate and left to her room and pushed her door with thud .

Her dad smiled and ate his food .his wife Nandhini came and shooked her head seeing her girl attrocities...

N; enne drama queen enne soltu pora.

Ar; office vara sonna adha kochitu pora .

N; adhuku en sapdadhava plate thuki potu pora adhuvu kaali plate eh ...

He laughed 😆 and washed his hands and wiped his hands on her pallu and kissed her cheeks and left from there leaving her blushing mess ....🌚🌚🌚

Abhinaya got ready and stood infront of mirror and applied mild lipstick .she remembered the night where she was practicing for her farewell ....

The night before farewell

She weared her comfortable night dress .shirt and mid shorts... Showing her thighs 😂... actually she didn't wear inner because she felt uncomfortable while sleeping so didn't wear bra....

She stood infront of mirror and took her phone and on-ed the music 🎵...

Hey ambuliyil nanainthu santhikira pozhuthu
Anbu kathai pesi pesi vidiyuthu iravu …hoi

She adjusted her hair and looked into mirror .she imagined him peaking inside her dream and making her more comfortable and the night come to an end ....

She forward her hand and took backward and hold her right hand with left hand and interwined and hugged her interwined hands and closed her eyes and opened her eyes moving back and looked into mirror....

Ezhu kadal thaandi dhaan ezhu malai thaandi dhaan
En karuthu machan kitta odi varum manasu

She jumped infront two times and actioned like  jumping in her hands and her expression showing her longing ness and asking him to come for her ....

She closed her face with her palms and opened her eyes and took of her palms and blushed seeing her mirror .

Nama sernthu vaazhum kaatchi ooti paakuren

Her eyes left tears and actioned like imagining .she hold mirror and turned and kneeled down and bend her head ....

She felt someone lifting her face and wiping her tears and nodded nooo ...

Aaa kaatchi yaavum nesama maara kooti pogiren

Masked person didn't showed his face and hold her hands and promising her .she smiled and her left hand fled in air and hold his right palm ..

Ooh saami paarthu kumbidum pothum
Neethaanae nenjil iruka oo ooh … yae yae ae

Both interwined their hand and spread in air and joined on upwards and bend to their chest level and spread to their hands together .

He took her left hand and he twirled her and hugged her back .

Urugudhae marugudhae orae paarvaiyalae
Uzhagamae suzhaludhae unnai paarthathaalae

She was breathing hard and lifted her face to see him .for her disappointment .he was not there .it was her dream ....

She sighed and offed her phone and throwed towel on mirror in anger .

Present (in past only da 😂)

She throwed lipstick on mirror and moved close and glared her image .

A; ni enne periya azhagan nenapa.naanu pakure adikadi vandhu pore .na yaaru nu terle unaku .mavane tholachiruve tholachu ...mariyadhaya un face kaatu ille kola panniduve rascel ...enne purinjidha ....

Suddenly that mirror gave her answer back ....

Mirror; purinjidhu di Poona kutty 😘

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it...

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌