29.Dream Family

Abhiram;Arjun;Ab

Abhinaya:Siri;A

..........................

He reached and looked around the place and jumped the wall and reached a building using pipe .he entered inside and moved .....

He saw a person sleeping with teary eyes .his eyes turn moist and sat beside them .he caressed their hairs and .....

He was admiring that person with smile and that person sleeping peacefully without minding anything .

He stayed full night and next day morning before that person wake up he left from there .

You all want to know who is that person .adhu andha venna mavan kittaye keppo Avan eppo solluvano ...uffff🧘

Abhinaya pov;

2nd time dream ....

I didn't think about that dream but something disturbing my mind and heart .I was thinking about that person .I have a insecure to share my dream to anyone. if I'm trusting someone it's my brother and my jaanu baby ....

You don't know about my brother right .let me tell you .

He is my twin brother .his name is "SHIVAY ABHINAV KUMAR".he is such a irritating and sweet person.i love him .I love you tease him and made him do my works 😁.

He have a dream to become a racer .he was fighting for that .but you all know about my parents .they are very strict 😔.they didn't allowed him to achieve his dream .but he secretly practiced and won many matches .

I will tell about him another time .now I'm going to my college .my friends are committed people's me the only jeevan sutthifying like a "morattu single "...evulo periya kodumai .

How it could be I have a man and me being with my children's .

A; ohhh goddd Siri .you got hit ur head on something strong i think so .what are you blabbering .idhula appa amma ku terinjidhu sangudha .ippove velile vidale idhule indha mari kanavula kandutu irukenu terinjidhu .settha segaruhhh 🙆...

Nama apdi poiduvo.ivalunga kude irundha paithyam dha pudiku . escape aidu da murugesaa 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

It was night .I was sitting in my balcony and looking round moon.that cold breeze and light of moon.it was giving me some romantic vibes .🙈

A; kannathule podu Siri ...thappu thappa yosikure .curtain close pantu thungu ...

I layed in my bed and hugged my doremon toy and slept.

In dream .....

I was in private beach with same man who came in my dream . Edhula enna na enaku moonu pasanga 😂 .5yr old kid(boy)playing in sand and twins 🌚 one girl and one boy .Ponnu appa kitta (I mean maayavan ) and paiyan with me . En periya Payyan enna kandukama Avan baatuku sandla veedu kattitu iruthan . Mathikakuda illa chai😏 .Seri eppoiyo pothunu vittute . Aprm en mayavan thozhula sanjikutu andha kadaloda AZHAGE raschom . Appo feel panna my life is complete without my four souls 🥺

I woke up with jerk and sweated on my forehead .

A; enne da nadakudhu .na innu oru payyana kude pakala ana Inge pullaye petthu school ku anupure alavuku kanavu kandutu iruke .muruga enne idhu ...indha mari la na kanavu kandre nu en amma ta sonna 6 adi heels 👠 laye adipanga .summave Naa nu vandhuta badhrakali vesham podum .avulodha ....

I ran to washroom and washed my face and lyed on bed and prayed Muruga .

A: Muruga un pullaye koodave irundhu kapathupa .endha maya janthuvu en kanavule varama pathuka .romba disturb pandra my lord .

I covered fully with blanket and silently peeked outside and saw a jeevan standing behind curtain .but me the bayandha subavam ulla ponnu didn't dare to check on there .in fear of seeing the shadow .i covered and slept mumbling

A: Muruga ..Muruga ..Muruga ....

Another side .....

Author pov ;

Arjun finished his food and shared some talks with his mother and moved to his room .he took a frame and kissed it .

Ab; seekram varuve ...enaku doorama Iruka kastama dha iruku .but ellam sari anadha ennala unkitte vara mudiyu adhuvara ni wait pannidha aganu .

He hugged the frame and slept .in middle of night .he woke up and saw that frame and imagined about his family 😉....

Ab; how it could be if we have a family .one boy and one girl .he was playing in sand and our baby girl was in my hands and na un thozhula sanjitu ....nalla iruku le ....

Eppo idhula nadakardhu ....na Inge unne vittu thaniya iruke .ni enkude irundha ipdi irundhu irukuma ....

Enaku unna pakanu pole iruku .idho vare ...

Soon he reached the same spot and admired that person and hide behind the curtains and left from there giggling 😂....

Ab; seriyana vaalu .ni ipdila panna un mele love innu adigam dha agudhu .seekro andha appavi mogathule mischievous pakanu .paapenu ninaikure 🌝

...after that ..

Shivani didn't feel him around her .she missed him without her knowledge .it has been a 6months when that dream came ...

She was missing him .

She was twisting and turning in bed .she didn't even sleep ...

A; ayyo ..enaku kovam kovama varudhu .yaaru da ni ...en da yen kanavule vandhe .ippo en varamatendre . Enaku unne pakanu polave iruku .enaku terile idhu ennanu but I'm missing you so much ....

Without her knowledge tears formed in her eyes .she hugged her knees and cried ....

Her heart felt heavy and she looked around the room and took her doremon toy .

A; Avan varamatana .yaaru Avan .oru vele ennode illusion ah .na dha theva illama karpana pandrana.karpana pandrena en enaku azhuga varudhu .enaku en kastama iruku .enaku en valikudhu ...

Ahhhhhhhh ....

She throwed doremon toy and pillows .one by one she throwed all the things in her room .she messed her room and sat on balcony .

A: en vayasu ponnungala .en aalu ipdi en aalu apdi .en lover uh semmaya kiss pannuva .Avan body semmaya iruku nu paithyakaringa mari istathuku pesuralunga . peruku dha na panakara veetu ponnu .adhula irundhu enne use uh .enne anba aravanaichu kadhalika aalu illaye .

Podha koraiku relatives ndre perule andha 60's aunty ga la en amma va usupethi vittu poralunga .appro thittu enaku dha .yaaruku pasam ille ...yaaruku en mele anbu ille ...

Adhane petthavangaluke ille .ippo kanavule vandha Ivan Mattu irupanu nenachadhu thappu dha ...

A; teenager love la Azhagu iruku ,adhu oru feel uh nu solli solliye enne ipdi polamba vittalunga .inime avalunga kude serave kudadhu .inime Avan en kanavule varatu thuki potu medhikire ....

A: kanavule vandhadu dha vandhe andha azhagana moonjiye katunadha ennavam . peru kude terle 😒....

Polamba vittutane veena ponavan 😪😪😪😪

Inime un peru "MAYAVAN"...

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it 😁

Mokkaya Iruka 🙆