27 .Feeding Bottel 🌝

Abhinaya ; A

Abhiram ; Ajju ; Ab

..............

She stopped beating him when that stick broke into 2pieces....

He sat on grass with thud and rubbed the spot where she bet him .she saw him red eyes breathing hard .

He saw her and pulled her .she squealed and fell on him .both fell on grass and he captured her lips inserting his tongue into her mouth directly .......

She gasped and hold his shoulder for support .he sucked her upper lips and lower lips.he left her after his satisfaction.

She breathed hard and bet him .he hold her hands and pulled her close to him .

A; en da ipdi pandre ...

Ab; indha umma kaga dhane enne thittuna annaiku ...

A; sorry sollitene da appro en adhaye soldre..

Ab; sari ana enaku hurt Achu di .romba na romba hurt aachu .enaku na unmele advantage eduthukureno nu ...

His voice cracked and his eyes turned moist.his hold tightned.

Ab; naan dha sorry .apdi panni Iruka kudadhu .un permission illama unna na kiss pandradhu thappu and .... Na eppavu tholla pandrele kiss ,hug nu....na oru ...oru ....

His words not coming outside .he was trying very hard to form a word...

She placed her fingers on his lips and stopped him .

A; shhhhh ...podhum da ...en ipdila pesure .enne thoda unaku permission venuma .annaiku unne andha situation le pathapo epdi irunduchu teriyuma.mooche ninnu pochu da .ni oru Arakan mari nadandhukite .unne andha nilamaiku kondu vandha avala summa Vida mudile adhudha andha kovatha unkitte katite .adhukunu ni ella boys mari nu ille da .try to understand Ajju .na teriyama dha apdi sollite inime unne hurt pandra edhuvu na sei mate okay va .

He nodded his head and kissed her finger .she took her hands and glared him.

A; idho start pante le ....

He pouted and she slapped that pout 😂😂...

She stood up and gave her hand .he stood up and lighten the lamp on his mother graveyard .both prayed and sat on bench which was placed under the tree .

He hissed when she hold his hands .she lifted his shirt and saw bruiser.she widened her eyes and tears formed .

A; achoo sorryyy Ajju .adhu kovathule adichite .ipdi agunu ninaikave ille . iru ointment potu vidre sariya poidu .

She stood up to go .he stopped her and pulled her to his lap .

A; deiii manda veengi ....sevandha poiruku da ointment podre appodha sari agu .

Ab; pasanga thappu panna amma punishment kudukardhu sagajam dhane .

A; Ajju ...

She hugged his neck and he placed his head on her chest and snuggled more searching her warmth.

Ab; ni en di Inge vandhe .

A; na unkitte ellathayu sollanu dha vandhe Ajju .

Ab; ille na force panna nala la solla vena .

A; podhum idhuku mele namakulle indha pirivu vena ennala thangika mudiyadhu .

Ab;mmm sari sollu ...

He kissed her chest and squeezed her waist and snuggled more .she moaned and said..

A; ni ipdi panna na epdi da solluve ...

Again she moaned ....

He bite her clothed nipples and sucked her boobs.her head throwed back in pleasure .she hold his hair and locked into her fingers .