42.Siddu's Hate

N; shivani  ma amma ku kiss kudu ...

Abhinaya nodded her head and kissed abhiram cheeks ....

A; amma ...amma.....

She shouted ....

N; ennachi abhi ma ..

A; amma ..idhu ni ille .enge ma iruke .

She touched his face and he calm down and he was about to fell down . astrologer quick enough to catch them .Nandhini hold abhinaya and astrologer and Krishna hold abhiram .

They made him to sleep on bed and left from there .

N; ennachu saamy .en avan ipdi moradan aatu nadandhukuran .

As; avanode sakthi naaladha .innaiku dha Avan unardhu irukan .poga poga sari agiduvan .adhuku na aala erpadu pandre .

Astrologer called someone and soon they too reached with a 5 yrs baby girl .

As; ivanga dha kowsalya.ivanga avana pathupanga .inime avanuku amma illendra koraya pokanu .Avan amma dha ivanuku balageename .adhunala neenga avana badrama pathukonga .

Ko; kandipa ayya .na pathukure .neenga sollanuma .

As; avan abathu kude .siddu vere romba sera vidadhinge .avanuku abatha mudiyu .

K; abhiram illama siddu vaala Iruka mudiyadhu .avangala piricha epdi ,

As; avan uyir mukyam Krishna .idha pannidha aganu .

K; en pullaiku Mattu en ipdi nadakudhu .modhalle amma ve purinja ,ippo thambi yu ...enne kodumai kadavule...

Krishna cried kneeling down.shivani who saw him crying .she got down from Nandhini embrace. She moved near him and wiped his tears .

A; aluvadhinge uncle .ellam nalladha nadaku .nambikai vidadhinge .neenga aludha enaku alugaya varudhu ...

She too cried .he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

K; en kula saamy da nii .unakaga en veetu maha Lakshmi uyire vitta .ippo un kaaladi pattadhule ini indha veetle nalladhe nadakanu ...

Nandhini and abhinaya left from there .abhiram got concious after some hours . He saw his surroundings and got remember him being rude with his father and his brother crying.his siri ....

He stood up and went to Krishna room .he was checking some papers .

Ab; appa ...

K; vaa da kanna .ippo epdi iruku all okay dhana .

Abhiram hugged his father and asked infinity sorries .

Ab; really sorry pa .enaku enne aachune terle andha mari nadandhu kitte .

K; adhula onnulle da.unaku un powers varudhu . adhunaladha ni ipdi panne .un thappu edhuvu ille da .

Kowsalya who came to Krishna room .abhiram saw her and looked at Krishna .

K; ivanga dha inime unna pathuka poranga . astrologer vittu ponanga.

Ab; ohh vaanga ma.en angaye nikkuringe .

Ko; thambi . ungaluku onnu problem illaye na Inge irukardhule.

Ab; ayyo adhula onnulle ma .neenga dharalama irukala.

After that all went well .abhiram mingled with kowsalya and Jasmine.

Siddu who connected with kowsalya and Jasmin ,he asked his father to marry her .which was big shock to them .

They know how stubborn siddu is .Jasmin to liked Krishnan and felt father love . So they simply married in register office .

They are officially husband and wife .but they was just like how they are .