46. The Real Culprit

That person who was hiding in secure place gulped seeing her anger and the effect going to happen ...that person nicely tried to escape but something stopped him that .....

The protection she created around him ....

; shit ...shit ..shit ....nenachadhu onnu nadakardhu onnu ....

The person was afraid and hide behind the tree .

Abhinaya was in new version of her avatar .rowdies ran towards her to fight with her .in her hand a shawl came and she flipped her shawl and attacked them back ....

She flipped and jumped high and twirled the rowdy in her shawl . Abhiram and Sid was wide open mouth and enjoying her show .

That person was shocked and shivering in their place .

; no..no..edhu nadaka kudadhunu nenachano adhuve nadandhuchu idhuku mele late panna kudadhu nama uyir ke abatha poidu ..odane indha vishyatha nama avuru kitte pesi aganu ....

Soon abhinaya finished and stood on her place .she was raging and her eyes  looking like a fire balls ...she ran towards abhiram and touched him .he smiled and nodded his head .

In a snap of second the trio was in abhinaya's home ....Sid was shocked and looked at her ...

Si; eppudi idhella ...

Ab;deiii ...she is the princess of heaven .she can do anything in a snap of second .she have more power than me ....

Siddhu got the point and soon Nandhini and Arun came ,...

Abhinaya turned into her real form ...

N; ennachu abhi ...

Ab; katthila kutthitanga ma ...neraya rattham poiruku ..enne pandradhunu terle ...

Nandhini and Arun looked eachother and abhiram ...he blinked his eyes .

N; appo unaku un power vandhurucha abhi ma ..

A; you know about this ma ?

Ar; yes we know about ur powers .unnala yaara venalu cure panna mudiyu .unaku andha power iruku ...

A; appo shivay sonnadhu unmai dhana ...

Si; enne sonna ....

She glared him deathly.he looked down and didn't utter any words .

A; Ivana kutitu poitu clean panni ointment podunga na ivura pathukure .

N; you know how to cure him ,

A; avuruku enne venunu enaku teriyu neenga ponga 😏

Ar; okay princess ..we are leaving...vaada body soda ..en ponnaye kolla pakure ...

Si; mama ...na edho buddi ketta thanama pannite ...chorryy ...enne mannika matingla ...

N; ni mannikura mariya thappu panniruke ...

Si; Heyy chorry nandhu ...en Chella attha le ...mannichiru  ...

She hold his ear and drag from there .

Abhinaya turned towards abhiram ,he was slowly closing his eyes after losing so much of blood .

She sighed and cutted her wrist and dropped blood  on his mouth ,he gulped and soon gained his concious and his wound was nowhere to be seen .

He hugged her tightly and her wrist got normal ...

A; onnulle da alugadha ...

Ab; paithyam yaaru enne sonnalu nambiruviya .ariville ...