16.Anbae Anbae

Double update ...read before chapter

Abhiram ; Ajju :Ab,  Abhinaya :Siri : A,  Abhinav : A

Comments varle 😒😕

................

R; avan romba kovama irupan avana pathuko .

A; I will take care of him ..

He left dragging her . suddenly abhinaya was pulled by abhiram .before she could realise ....her words muffled inside his mouth .....

He was raging inside .she knows that .he was being rough.he was biting and chewing her lips .she was struggling .but she didn't stopped him .but he pulled back when his lungs begged for him to breath,...

A; Abhi...

She slowly whispered with her bleeding lips .his eyes still burning with rage ...

A; Abhi calm agu ...please ivulo kovam edhuku unaku ....calm agu ammu please ....

Ab; siri ....enaku siri venu ....en siri venu ....SIRIIIIIIII ....

he shouted and throwed all the things in anger .she moved to her cabin and took her bag .which she is placed her dress for safety purpose.when she was pushed into swimming pool.

She took her dress and changed into her casuals .she took deep breath and ran inside his cabin .

A; Ajjuuuu .....

He stopped abruptly and turned towards her .

Ab; siriii .....siriiii ....siriiiii ....

He was repeating her name .her eyes turned moist .she ran and hugged him tightly.he too hugged her tightly.

Ab; siri enne vittu pogadha siri ...ni illama ennamo nadakudhu .amma ...amma ....

He cried hard hugging her tightly .she too cried in his embrace .

A; Ajju onnulle da ... Ammu Inge paru na vandhutele ...ala kudadhu en Ajju gud boy le ...

Ab; amma vu adhudha sonnanga ....enaku amma venu siri ....amma en enne vittu ponanga ....amma pona mari enne vittu ni pogamatele ....

A; indha Ajju ve vittu indha siri enge da pova ....ni illama enaku vazhkaye ille da ajju .you are my everything in my life .indha uyir unna pathudadha nu thudichitu iruku ....unne vittu engayu pogamate ..unkude dha iruke ...

He was weeping like a child .she pulled him with her .both entered inside the relaxation room. She sat and lyed his head on her lap .he snuggled into her stomach still crying .

A; podhum Ajju innu evulodhan da azhuve .paru vikkal vere varudhu ...

She took water bottle and lifted his face and made him to drink .

Nenjodu kalanthidu uravaalae
Kaalangal maranthidu anbae
Nilavodu thendralum varum velai
Kaayangal maranthidu anbae

She made him to look at her .his teary eyes made her tear more .she wiped his tears and kissed his forehead .he closed his eyes and hold her hand tightly.

A; amma ini varamatanga dha ana na unkudave irupen da evulo kastam vandhalu .trust me ...unaku theva padum nerathule kandipa na un Munna vandhu nippe ...

Ab; POGAMATELE......

She nodded noo ....

She pulled him close to her with his collar.

A; indha Ajju enge irukano siri um angadha irupa .

He lightly smiled and hugged her tightly .he placed his face on her chest .she hugged his head and ruffled his hair.