11.Staying With Him

Abiram ; Ab , Abinav ; A, ( abhinaya va dha na mention pannuve ... But in story she is abhinav )

............................

Ab; idhule enne da iruku ippo dha ni en friend aitiye ...unaku en veetle place kuduka matena ...

Abhi was touched by his words.she nodded her head with smile .

Amv; new path ...new person...new journey ...enge kondu poi vidapodho ...

Ab mv; vidavendiya edathule dha vitrukan dii .....😉🌚

Both left from there.he took her to his penthouse .

Both got down and entered inside placing their right legs .she saw around the house and admired the interiors. He took her to his room .

A; idhu yaaru room .

Ab; idhu ennode room inime enkudave thangiko.

A; what ...ille nama rendu peru epdi ore room le .na innoru room le stay pannikurene ungaluku uncomfortable la irukadhu

Ab; unkude iruka naala oru uncomfortable um ille .enaku thaniya Iruka kastama iruku adha ippo ni irukiye ...

A; ille adhuku ille ....

Ab; unaku uncomfortable ah Iruka arnav .

A; haa arnav ahh ...

Ab; ama abhinav le adha arnav nu pudichiruka .

A; hmm .... ungaluku problem illaya na indha room le stay pandradhu.

Abmv; ni en room le enkude Irundha na endi uncomfortable aga pore .kiruki

Ab; adhula ille come ... refresh agitu va ..na edhavdhu cook pandre nalaile irundhu dha cooks and servants la varuvanga .

A; hmm ennode laggage kondu varle.

Ab; no problem ennode cupboard le unaku set agura mari edhavdhu potuko nalaiku un frnd ah unnode things indha address ku send panna sollidu .

A; okayyy ....

He gave her some space and left to kitchen .he took off his coat and placed it on couch and retired to kitchen .

Abhinaya saw around his room .his photos was hanging around the room .she saw a little boy with women . She traced that photo and smiled seeing .

A; en amma vu ipdidha irundhanga .aana enne aachu ippo .enne marudichu enge naduvule ....

She teared imagining about her mother . She moved to restroom and got bath and traced her face on mirror.

A; avanuku ni ponnunu terinja summa irupana aana nallavan dha .ennedha edagudam pannalu payyan nallavan dha .

Amv; madam neenga unga mavayana marakuringe .unga dream le vandhu 3 days agudhu .adha pathi ungaluku oru kavalayu ille aana Ivan pandra edagudam paravallaya .....

Instantly her mood changed into guilt .

A; na en Ajju ku doorama porena .ram vandha appro na avana ninaikardhu illaya .avana na ninaikardhu illaya .

Door knocking sound disturbed her .

Ab; arnav seekram vaada ....innu evulo neram .

A; haa idho vandhute sir .

She tied towel around her and adjusted her wig and moved to wardrobe and took his shirt and inhaled his fragrance .

A; Ajju smell mariye iruku .ana ivan dha Ajju nu na en accept panna matindre .kandu pudikure ....

She weared his t-shirt and Track pant .she moved outside with pout because his dress was so long and loose .

She came pulling his pants and without lifting her head .she placed her legs on mat and slipped her leg because of that pant which struck on her legs .she slipped and fell on abhiram.