37.Reuninon

Abhinaya;A
Abhiram;Ab

.........................................

She reached her secret place and set all for him ...janu and kathir helped her ....

Arun send doctors and nurses for him .but no one knows that ....siddhu thought shivay was in control of Arun and didn't care about that and abhinaya was left alone that made him happy ...

3 years rolled ....

In these 3 years she changed herself fully .she didn't even thinked about mayavan.her only goal is cure her brother .she worked hard in her father business and arun decided to gave her CEO position .

She half heartedly accepted and worked on her Racing project .but another side she concentrated on her business .

Siddhu didn't interfere in her life . because his brother was all fine and fit ,that is what he thought ....

But in reality he missed her '' MAAYA '' ... he missed her innocence ...he missed her blabberings..he missed her warmth ...he missed her naughty side ....

He was facing hell inside ....kowsalya with him every time he was suffering .jasmine his sister went to London for her higher studies ....

He too concentrate on his business and tried to reach abhinaya .but she didn't gave damn to her feelings ...

But one day she felt his presence but didn't dare to look at his side .which broke his heart .

Ab; paaka kude virumbalaya ...

Her eyes turned glossy but she made a straight face ...

Ab; kovathule en mogatha kata matenu sonne adhukunu enne nenachi kuda paka thonalaya unaku .

She fisted her bedsheet and closed her eyes tightly .

When he touched her shoulder .a cry broke down from her mouth .he turned her towards him .her teary eyes made him guilt ....

Ab; sorry ennala dhana ni ivulo kasta padra .na un life le varlena .ni happy ah irundu irupe .un family kude ippo paru unnode innocence elandhutu nikkure ....

He cried while saying this .she opened her eyes and saw him .his face was blur .she hold his cheeks and wiped his tears ....he hold her hands on his cheeks and kissed her palms ...

A; unnoda thappu edhuvu ille .Ella ennode fat dha .adhuku ni enne pannuve .na unne ninaikama Iruka Karanam ....

She cried and hugged him ...

A; na unne love Panna start pante .enne ariyamaye unne kadhalika arambichite .ni illama vazha mudiyadhu apdindra stage ku vante.aana na unaku correct illayonu thonuchu.because ennode insecurities naala unna hurt panniduvenonu en bayam ....

Adhunaladha unne kandukadha mariye irundhe aana unne ninaikadha naal ille .Neeyu en life le oru part ah agite ....

He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead .she smiled and kissed his forehead ....

A; inime enkudave irupele ...

Ab; neeye ponu sonnalu pogamate ana ...enkitte edhayu maraka kudadhu ...

She thought about her brother and remembering that incident made her cry loud ...

Suddenly her door opened with bang by her father ...he ran and hugged her tightly...

Ar; abhi ma ..abhi ...onnulle da .azha kudadhu ...shhh ...shh...appa irukenle ...unaku edhuvu agadhu ....

She opened her eyes and saw her father .