24.Missing Eachother

Abhiram :ajju ;Ab
Abhinaya:abhinav +Siri ;A

....................

She ran to restroom and splashed water on her face .which turned pinkish ....

Ki; no..no...Kiara ...avan manasule innoru ponnu iruka .veena asaya valathukadha ...

She wiped her face and went to her cabin and did her work without minding him ,who was sight adichifying her .

Ki; pakatha ..pakatha ..pakatha ....

She was mumbling continuosly ...

Si; ivalu azhagatha Iruka ...nama dha kandukama irundhu iruko 😈

After that he was now and then watching her.ahe felt his intense gaze but she didn't lift her face 👀.

Here abhinaya got ready and moved to office quickly .she was first to enter inside . security informed abhiram that abhinav reached office.

Rakshan too came and entered inside abhinaya cabin whose eyes was searching for someone yearningly .

Rakshan felt bad for her .but he can't do anything because it's his friend life too ...

He knocked her door and entered inside .

A; enne anna eppola irundu door la knock panna start pannirukinge .

R; ille da oru formality ku dha vere onnulle .

He saw abhinaya was looking at entrance.he cleared his throat and gained her attention.

R; hmm abhi na unkitte onnu sollanu .

A; sollunga na ...enne vishyam .

R; adhu ..adhu ....inime abhiram office ku varamata .needha indha project ah handle pannanu andha porupe unkitte kuduthuta .and ni edavdhu mail send pannanu na avanode professional I'd ku send pannidu.ni avanode pent house laye stay pannikala un friend veetuku poga venanu sonna ...appro unne safe ah iruka sonna ...

She just silently listened and nodded her .rakshan was expecting any reaction or she will say something .but she was looking straight and not showing any reaction.

A; adha sollitinge le .vere edavdhu sollanu naalu soltu ponga ...

He just silently left from there .she took her laptop and did her work .

Abhiram who stayed in his another office was watching her through cctv .which was placed inside her cabin .

He saw her gloomy face .he knows the reason behind her straight face but he can't do any work seeing her face .but he have to ....

He too concentrated on work.

Like these the day went like that .she went to his penthouse and locked herself and stood under the shower .she cried hard and came outside after 1hr ....

She weared his shirt and slept .he went to his home and didn't eat anything his mom compled and he had milk and hugged his Siri toy .

Ab; seekram enkitte vandhuru di .ennala marubadiyu palaya nilamaiku poga mudiyadhu.

He too slept .

Like these 4 days passed she being gloomy and he being rough with employees ...

She can't even work after his ignorance .she lyed on table and looked at cctv longingly .abhiram who felt her looked into tv ....

She was looking at camera tears are rolling like pool river ....

A; ni mattu enne camera la pakure .na Mattu unne paka kudadhu ,pesakudadhu .apdi enne da thappu pannite enaku ivulo periya punishment kudukure .oru time ke ennala nimmadhiya Iruka mudile .ippo marubadiyu adhe nilamaila kondu vandhu vittute .ni illama ennala nimmadhiya Tunga kude mudiyala da ...atleast kanavule yaachu vandhutu irundhe ippo varave kudadhunu mudivu pannite le ....

I'm missing you so much ammu .seekram enkitte vandhuru .I will all truth to you .ini pinvanga mata ....I'm trusting you ammu vandhudu....vandhuvele .....

She closed her face with her palms and sat below the table and cried hard .

He left like pricking his heart .some one stabbed his heart .his eyes had tears seeing her going through the pain .....

She hugged herself and buried her face in knees and cried after that she didn't showed her face to him .he was waiting for her to show her face atleast one time ....

She wiped her tears and took her bag and covered her face with cap and mask .she looked into camera and left from there .because it was time to leave the office.

Abhiram glared her face which was covered fully .

Ab; iva velaye epdi nadathikanu nalla terinji vechiruka .

That day she was sleeping hugging his pillow wearing his shirt .she felt him behind her .

He hugged her from behind and buried his face deep inside her neck and inhaled her fragrance. His hands moved inside her shirt and carresed her bare waist .

But she didn't reacted anything .he pulled close to him and hugged her more tightly .his hands reached to her boobs .he pinched her nipples .she was biting her lips and not giving him any response .

Now his hands moved down and carresed her private part .she widened her eyes and fisted the pillow and closed her eyes tightly and shut her mouth closely ...

His hands entered deep and widened her petals and carresed her clit and his middle finger moving to her walley .but she was shivering and biting her lips hard ....

He entered his middle finger and pulled back .he did like that a 4times and he pushed deep and she groaned and squeezed that pillow .

He fingered her and his lips working on her neck .when she was about to cum .he pulled his hands and she shut her eyes and released a frustrated sigh .he chuckled and digged again ....

Now he was more dominant and fingering her speedly and at last she cum deep on his hands .he carresed her hairs and patted her private part .she slept peacefully.

Pogiren thannalae indru
Thedinen un vaasam naan
Yenginen un kaadhalai kondu
Pogiren unnalae naan

He hugged her behind and slept with her .

Next day morning abhiram hugged abhinaya and whispered something....

Ab; I'm leaving Siri ....

Unnudenae enthan payanam
Mudivu adaiya enna karanam
Un kangal sonna poigal
Enna thaakuthadi

Abhinaya woke up with jerk and sat with sweating face .she shouted seeing the door ...

A; Ajju enne vittu pogadhu Ajju please 🥺...

She cried and hugged his pillow and wetting the pillow .

A; pogadhe ...ni venu ajju enaku ...ni illama naragama iruku da ....

She hiccuped and her eyes are red and cheeks are pink ....

She was looking more worsen than what abhiram thinked. ..

Oru thavam indha kaadhal
Ranam tharum endru
Manam solkindrathae
Oru thavam purintha andha
Varam pera enthan
Manam thudikindrathae

She remembered about  the past .where she felt the pain for the very first when he ignored her in dream .when she uttered the word .....

A; ni varuviya anju ...enaku nambikaye ille ni varuvenu 🥺....

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it ...