9.Personal Assistant

Thank you... thank you so much readerseyyy 🥺...love you so much pa 🤧🤧...

Please idhe pole comments pannunga .naanu ungaluku interesting ah kuduka ennode Ella efforts um podre....

25 comments ke happy agura aalu naanu ...ippo 120+ mele comments patha udane I'm speechless and overwhelming 🥺🥺🥺

Please votes and reads periya vishyam ille enaku ... comments venu ... ungaluku reach agudhanu enaku teriyanu ....

Ur comments is my booster 🤧🤧..

.................

He stood up and came near her .she jerked and saw him,she tried to stood up but her legs slipped and pulled his tie for support.he placed his hands on either sides and landed on her .his lips touched hers.

Both widened their eyes.

Ab mv; siri ....

A mv; pochu ...pochu ...maata pore naanu ...murugaaaaaaaa ....(she yelled at god Muruga 🤭)

But he moved back and asked her sorry .

Ab; sorry abhi ..it's my mistake .don't say this outside .they talk bad about us.

A mv; eppa kandu pudikala .konja nerathule en moochu ninnuruku .enne direct ah heaven le dha meet panni irukanu ..murugaaaa ...unaku appro iruku 😏😤

She sighed and adjusted her dress and cleared her throat.

A; it's okay sir .its my fault too .if ur questions are over .I can take my leave .

Ab; not so fast abhi .I want to ask you some questions.

Amv; innu enne da questions keka pore .vairula kalakudhu .bayathule ingaye chucha poiduve pole 😭😭

She gulped her lump and nodded her head.

Ab; your family background .

A; excuse me sir . Interview le idhulama kepanga.

Ab; no .. don't mistaken me .I like you abhi ...I mean as a friend.i felt some connection with you .if you don't mind will you be my friend.

He asked sweetly showing his cute cute dimples .she was awww on his smile .

He showed his bump . without her knowledge her hands moved to his .she bumped her hands and smiled at him showing her dimples.

Ab; thanks for accepting my friendship. And you are appointed as my personal assistant.

A; aiiii ...thank you...thank you....thank you so much abhi ...

She jumped in her place .he was astonished seeing her happiness . he laughed and stood in his place to stop her .but she hugged him tightly.

A; thanks abhi.na nenache enaku indha job kidaikadhunu .en na ...ni oru sidumoonja irupenu nenacha .aana ni apdi ille.ur so sweet .

Ab; edhu sidumoonja ....

She jerked and stood at distance .she smiled sheepishly.

A; chorryyyy teriyama unmaya solte .

He glared her fakely .she pouted showing her puppy eyes.

He was suspecious on her .but didn't showed it to her .

Ab mv; indha loosu payyan pandradhula antha pakki pandra mariye iruke .irundhalu Ava en boy getup poda pora ....sari slow va kandu pudipo .ivaluku doubt vandha usharu aiduva .kd fellow ...

Amv; eppa nalla vela doubt varle .illena edho connection irukunu sonnavane...en connection ah aruthu vitrupan appro na nalla mati irupe.

Ab; hmm abhi ...ni innaike join pannikiriya . enaku vere pA ille .neraya work loads iruku .