38.MAYA

He was the one who created air and made her fear 😂😂😂...

Her cute rantings and mumbling made him laugh 😂....

That is how their dream life came to an END ......

Present.....

Abhinaya broke down thinking about her brother and cried hugging him .he didn't said anything but embraced her in his arms ....

She poured out all her pains and emotions .he lifted her face and wiped her tears .he kissed her forehead strongly .....

His eyes glowed in red colour .she clutched his shirt and closed her eyes feeling calm...

He pulled back and his eyes turned normal ...she smiled at him..

A; ni edhavdhu sollanuma ...na training ku pore innu 1 week le . edavdhu sollanu na ...sollidunga appro available ah irukamate because idhu en thambi ode dream ...adha naan dha fulfill pannanu ...

Ab; actually unkitte neraya sollanu dha but ni romba emotional ah iruke .time varapo soldre ...

A; apdiya sari .enaku pasikudhu ..

Ab; ni poitu refresh aitu va na order pandre .

She entered inside the house and saw her surroundings but something again caught her eyes ....

She moved towards the place and stopped hearing his voice ,..

Ab; andha side ille room uh .left eduthu 2nd room .

She nodded her head and smiled slightly .she turned and saw the place again ...she locked the door and moved to washroom.

She undressed Herself and stood under the shower .her body relaxed and tears are vanished away by her .she is now all okay to fight back to that person ....

She didn't came outside .abhiram panicked and entered without opening the door 😅😅...he got relief seeing her sleeping in bath tub ...

He neared her and touched her cheeks .she jerked and opened her eyes .he was very close to her . without thinking much she pulled him and kissed his lips deeply ....

He was shocked first and gave into her .both kissed passionately ....

But her hands moved to his buttons and unbottoned ...he was concious on what she was doing ...

He tried to pull back but she gripped him tightly and pulled him more closure ...

She traced his chest and pinched his nipples .he forcefully pulled back and pushed her breathing hard ...she felt hurt and tears formed in her eyes .she without minding anything she stood up just like that and walked to cupboard and took bathrobe .he walk fast behind her and hold her wrist .she pulled harshly and weared bathrobe...

She tied and without seeing him .she moved from there. He rubbed his forehead in irritation .again followed her ....

Ab; Siri nillu ...na venunu panle dii . please nillu ma...

She didn't heard him .she wiped her tears and moved fast ...

Ab: Siri unkitte dha pesure nillu dii.na soldradha konjam kelu dii ...

She left  outside only in bathrobe .he losed his patience and in a sec she was in his arms ....

A; vidra enne ...thodadha vidu ..vidra ..ni vena enaku .vidu ..vidu ..vidu ....

She bet his chest and shoulder .she cried hard while beating him .he didn't even budge for her beatings .

She stopped herself and didn't hold his neck.she wrapped her hands around her chest and turned aside .he was looking her face ....

Soon he placed her on living room .she again started to move .he pulled her and hold her hands behind her .she didn't even gasped nor shocked ...

She directly looked into his eyes and that to with stern look .it's abhiram time to gasp and shock .she was coming into her original form without her knowledge ....

Her eyes glowed in purple colour .her hands are tightened .she was turning into her girl version of "MAYA"....

He pulled back and saw her with suprised look .

A; soldrele thodadhanu .edhuku thodre .venanu thalli vittelw appro enne akkara unaku .un velaya mattu pathutu po ille enne pannuvane teriydhu .

He too gave back her with his " MAYAVAN "Look ....

Ab; na thoduve epdi vena thoduve ...enge vena thoduve ...adha keka yaaruku rights ille ...

A; na kepe ....enaku Ella rights um iruku ...who the hell are you to touch me ?!

Ab; I'm Ur MAYAVAN...who have every rights on you ... to touch you ,hurt you ,pamper you even make ur life hell .do you understand ....

A; ohhhh ....

Tears formed and that tears also turned into pearls ....

Ab; SIRI ... please try to understand di .na en apdi pannenu think pannuma ...

He hold her cheeks and placed gentle kiss on her forehead .she calmed herself and turned into normal and went to unconscious ....

He lifted her and placed her on bed and changed her dress into his shirt .he lyed beside her and carresed her cheeks smiling..

Ab; en butterfly ku evulo kovam varudhu .andha MAYA  va pakadhane indha MAYAVAN. Wait pantu irukan ...summa solla kudadhu romba kick ah irunduchu ...

He smooched her cheeks tightly.she opened her eyes and saw him .he smiled sheepishly...she glared him deathly.she tried to move from his embrace...he hold her tightly ...

She gritted her teeth and glared him .

Ab; moracha bayandhuduvoma .

A; vidra ..

Ab; mudiyadhu enne pannuve ..

A: adha venanu thallitele appro enne ..😏

Ab; na venunu thallale dii . purinjiko .ni Iruka mananilaiku ni enne pandrene unake terle .apdi irukapo na epdi advantage eduthupe sollu ...edhu nadandhalu Namma rendu perode mulu urimai le nadakanu ...adhu nadaka vendiya nerathule nadaku ...ippo thungu konja neram ..

A; hmm ...ama na epdi room ku vandhe .appro nama hall le dhane pesitu irundho ..

Abmv; edhuvu nyabagam ille pole.

Ab; ni mayangite adhudha na tukitu vandhe ...edhayu think pannama ...thungu

A; appo edhuvu illaya ..

She rotated his buttons .he understands her meaning..

Ab; venuma....

A; venume...

She looked into his eyes and said ...

Both sealed the gap and kissed Eachother slowly and traced her back with his hands .

She moaned and nelinijified in her place ...

He pulled her right leg and wrapped around his hip and his hard bulge directly hitted into her private part .she gasped and closed her eyes and shouted in pain ....

A; ajjuuuu ....

Ab; hmm ...

He snuggled into her neck and bited hard ....

She hissed and hold his shoulder tightly .

He pressed her butt cheeks .she moaned loud for their private part contact ....

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it ...

Comments mukyam bugiluhh 😌