33.His Pain 🥺

Abhiram; Ab
Abhinaya; A
Shivay; S

..............................

Slowly he moved down to her thighs ...

She jerked and her legs felt pain when he kissed beside her private part ....

Her hip made more pain ....

A; ahhh valikudhu da....

He stopped and came near her face and touched her cheeks .she calmed herself and opened her eyes .she can't see his face.because it was blur...

Ab; ennachu ma ...

A; terile .enaku oru mari aidichu adhudha lite ah pain aiduchu ...sorry ...

He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.she placed her head on his chest .he chuckled and buttoned her shirt .she blushed and hide her face ...

He caressed her eyes and she slowly drifted to sleep .in middle of the night .she sat up with sweat and looked her room not finding him .she ran to restroom and checked her panties .their was white blood cells.she smelled her panties and it was fragrant ...

She widened her eyes and cleaned herself and lyed on bed thinking about the dream ...

She closed her face and blushed .

Like these their days and months passed ....

It was a her exams time .she missed him .she want to see his face ....

That night she was all calm ant silent .which made her family weird . because she will be clumsy and fight with her brother.that whole house looks like a fish market ....

But she was silently having her food .shivay being twin brother .he can feel her .....

S;abheyyyy ...abheyyy ...

A; enne da paithyam edhuku kathre...

S; thanni eduthu kude ...

A; appo abhinaya sollu thare ...

S; adhula mudiyadhu ni abheyy dha ...

A; appo thanni kedayadhu .

S; eiii eduthu kudu dii .

She laughed and gave him water .he smiled seeing her laugh .

That night he came to her room and saw her lost in thoughts...

He sat beside her and touched her shoulder.

S; ennachu di oru mari iruke...

She hugged him and cried on his shoulder ...

A; na unkitte sollama irundadhuku sorry da .ana en dream le oruthar vararu .enaku avura pudichi iruku.ana idhula nadakuma nu terle da but I ...I love him ...

She cried wetting his shirt .he hugged her and rubbed her back .she calmed and pulled back .he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...

S; adhula onnulle abheyy .unakanadhu evulo kastam vandhalu kidaiku .unaku adhu illenu irundha evulo poratam pannalu kidaikadhu apdiye kidachalu nilaikadhu .so go with flow ..edhayu potu kolaipukadhe .

Na training pore ...so pathu padrama iru and na innu un exams mudiyura vara irupe ...

A; deii loosu unaku exam iruku 😂

S; adhudhan apdi sonne .ennala ni business pathukura mari aiduchu la chorry 😒

A; aii chii adhula ille .ni racer agu na adhukana platform ah ready pandre .unna mari neraya youth ku adhu useful ah irukanu .