4.Arguement

Abhiram; Ak, Abhinaya ;A

.............

A; is he my Ajju ....avanuku enne teriyuma .....

She ran outside in search of him .but he was gone already ....

She shouted like a mad girl infront of all people's.....

A; AJJUUUUUUUUUUU ......AJJUUUUUUUUU... AJJUUUUUUUUUUU ......

She ran to parking and searched him .but he gone already ...

She cried and sat on her car .

A; unnailaye avan dhana ille am i illusioning him .azhuga kudadhu na ipdi weak aga kudadhu ...i have to be strong .

She wiped her tears and went to her home .

N: hey abhi why did you came this early .

A: I'm not interested to going office .I'm tired of all these shits.why dont you understand that i wanna be a racer .what reputation spoil for that ?

N; don't start again abhi .you know the reason then why the hell you want that race again .

A; because of that reason only .i want to fullfill that achievement .do you get that mom .I'm quitting from this CEO and this shit office and works .

N; don't talk rubbish Abhinaya ...you are not doing all these things .you dad reputation will spoil .

A; why you guys are not understanding my point of view .always your reputation ,money and status is first .your daughter likes , dislikes and ambitions ,dreams are nothing infront this .I'm tired of your dramas .

N: stop this Abhinaya .just stop .get ready in evening like a traditional girl not make ur father embarass infront of everyone .and business partners also coming and you know what i mean ?

A: that bastards whatever do and ask me i have to be calm and polite.you know what that mother fucker Ashok what he did to me. ..he touched my hand and pulled me .you didn't even notice these things .i have a big doubt .is you guys are really my own parents or you adopted me from orphanage to ur own business .

N; ABHINAYAAAA....

Nandhini shouted at Abhinaya .

A: why are you shouting ?this is the real thing mom.if someone touching your daughter what a mother will do ..haaa what you did to me ... nothing just nothing ..why just acted like nothing happened ...?

N; enough Abhinaya ...enough please ...go to ur room and come down evening ...take rest ...

A; adhu onnu dha korachal ...

She took the vessel and throwed to ground and left to her room and banged the door .Nandhini saw her daughter room and wiped her tears and went from there .

Abhiram came out of lift and started his car in speed and left from there .

He directly went to office and concentrated on files , meetings and made him busy with his works because her teary eyes making him suffer .

It was night he went to home tiredly .
He was not feeling well .his heart felt heavy .he was disturbed from evening .

Kowsalya saw him being restless .

K: what happened ram.why are you looking so disturbed.is anything happened today in office.

Ab;no mom ..all okay ..I'm going to my room .you go and sleep .

Saying he moved to his room.he took off his coat and tie .he unbuttoned his shirt and traced his chest .

Ab: please calm down butterfly ...

Another side ...

Abhi got ready in green blouse ,red skirt and pink shawl ...she applied lip balm.placed kutty bottu and eyeliner to her eyes .her hair cliped in middle and placed jasmine on her head .she was looking divine ...

She came down and saw all business partners and some family members.she got blessings from elders and sat between them .

Pooja started .she was praying God for her Ajju .she felt tickling sensation on her waist .she slowly opened her eyes and saw beside her .that ashok was sat beside her and placed his hands on her waist .she jerked and glared him . She moved aside but he kept placing his hands on her .her eyes turning moist .she was uncomfortable.she was calling her Ajju to save her .

She closed her eyes and called her Ajju .

A; Ajju ....ivana paru da ...he was touching me .you have to do something to him Ajju .please come .

Ab; you have to save urself Siri .just fight back .I'm always be with you ...be my lioness not like a looser

Abhi opened her eyes and smirked at him .he saw her and winked .she stood up and moved to kitchen .he too followed her .she put spatula in stove and acted like boiling something .he came behind her and tried to touch her .she placed hot spatula in his hands .he shouted in pain .she pulled his palm and placed on it .his palms Burned ...

A; if you dare to touch me again .acid oothiduve pathuka pannada moonji .aala paru pona potunu vitta romba aatam katra.enne en parents kitte solla poriya .sollu na un pondati kitte soldre .ni indha mari edhavdhu pannuvenu terinji dha hall le cc camera vechiruke full padam potu katuna un wife eh unne jail ku ille para logathuku anupiduva vasadhi epdi .

As;  you have to face consequences .

A; mooditu poda naaye ...idhuku appro unne enge veetle ille office le pathe ni setthe ...now just get lost from here ...

He silently moved from there .she ran to her room and closed the door and fell on bed hugging her Ajju toy ..

A;Ajju ...avan enne thottadhu enaku pudikala . innaiku ellame bad ah ve nadakudhu .ni eppo varuve Ajju .please i want to feel your touch ...

Ab; close your eyes Siri ..

He said placing his hands on his heart caressing his chest ...

She closed her eyes if she hearing him ...

Ab; just feel me ...

He took his Siri toy and pinched her waist .she hissed and rubbed the spot .

He traced slowly .....

Mayan varuvan 🤞✨

Hope you like this chappy

En comments varave ille pona chapter ku 😒😒😒

Unga pechu doo naanu ponga 😏😏

Comments mukyam bugiluhh 😌