17.Her dominance

Abhiram; Ajju :Ab ,Abhinaya ;Siri ; A

Thanks for the comments 🌝

Unga doubt na nxt chapter le clear pandre .abhinaya en ava Kanavu illenu solla matranu 😁
......................................................................

Male : Nenjodu kalanthidu uravaalae
Kaalangal maranthidu anbae
Nilavodu thendralum varum velai
Kaayangal maranthidu anbae

She gasped and pulled him to deep kiss ....he smiled and leaved it to her .his hands worked on her boobs ....

She fisted his hair and deepened the kiss .he felt something peaceful when she pulled him deep caressing his hair .he fisted her boobs hard groaning .she cupped his cheeks and carresed softly.....

He moaned and pulled back when their lungs begged them .she blushed and hide her face in his chest .when he have his teasing smile and look .

Ab; paaru da en Poona kutty velile vara polaye .

A; Heyy ammu amaidhiya iru da enaku shy avudhu ....

He laughed and pinched her cheeks.

Ab; ana eppavu naan dha rough and intimacy ah irupe .innaiku enne en Poona kutty payura ....

A; hmm adhu vandhu ...

Ab; naan dhane sollu ...

A; eppavu needhane Ajju na kastama aludhutu thungurapo enkudave irundhu enne calm akuradhu .ana innaiku ni down ah iruke appo naan dhane unkude irukanu.....

Saying she bend down and blushed .he smooched her cheeks hardly .

Ab; do what you want di butterfly 🦋.....I'm all happy to receive what my Poona kutty gave to me .even the death ....

She closed his mouth and nodded noo ...he blinked his eyes and smiled .he licked her palms .she took it and bet his chest.

He hold her hands and pulled on him .she fell on him .both of their heart beating fastly .the tension around them was so tempting and intimating 🥵🥶....

He deeply looked into her .that eyes which mesmerised her and made her to forgot her surroundings. She moved forward and looking into his eyes .giving him butterflies ...he gulped and seen her dominant side ...

She closed her eyes when her lips touched his .he too closed his eyes and feel their lips syncing with rythm.she nibbled his lower lips .he nibbled her upper lips .his hands moved to her neck and waist .her hands cupped his cheeks and worked on his collarbone.she unbuttoned his shirt and entered inside his shirt and smoothly worked on his hard shoulder and neck collarbone....

He groaned and pulled her neck deeply and captured her petals inside his lips .his hot saliva on her mouth made her to shiver .his lips sucking her both petals .his smell on her mouth .she moved her hands to his chest and pinched his chest and carresed his hard chest....

He pulled back and pushed her down and hovered on her .his beast came outside .he couldn't control himself .he pulled her shirt and attacked her neck .his breathing was fast .his hard bulge poking her abdomen .....

She gasped how tight it was ....he nuzzled more and bite her neck .she moaned and gripped his shoulder .he bite her ears ....it was her weakness when he start to initiate .he got his weakness neck and ears .....

He bite her collarbone and shoulder.he kissed softly....she pushed him and snuggled into his neck and bite him .he pressed her ass cheeks.....

She sucked his chest and kissed his chest around his mound.. she moved down and kissed his v shape and adam apple.... He moaned and hold her hair and pulled her up and sucked her lips .....

Her hands moved to his pants .she pulled his zip and placed her hands on his boxers .he groaned and pressed her waist hard .he pulled and sat up with her .she was sitting on his lap .he pulled her bra starps and hooks ...she moaned and throwed her head back....

He throwed her bra and attacked her boobs .his lips sucking her hard .she was wriggling and struggling to breath .she pushed her more and pressed his head deep into her and moaned hard ....

She felt more hard this time when he sucked her boobs .his hands worked on her bare back and she moaned and don't know what was happening to her and what she have to do next....

He left her left boob and took her another one ...he bited her nipples and  .sucked it . His lips and hot saliva made more pleasure .she moaned and gripped his shoulder when his hard dick directly hitted on her hard core .....

She grinded without her knowledge .she moved to and fro ...he pressed her ass and his dick entered deep without removing their clothes ....

She felt her thighs are shivering and she felt weak and she was breathing hard ....his breathing was fast and he pushed her backwards and kissed her stomach ..she wriggled and curled her toes .she fisted bed cover and his hairs .he dig into her navel . His hands entered inside her skirt.he moved her skirt to her thighs .his hands worked on her inner thighs .

A; ahhhhhhh.....ammuu ....

Ab; hmm.....

She can't even breath and talk ...he placed her on bed and moved down and peppered kisses on her thighs .she fisted bed sheets and lifted her waist .he hold her waist and sucked her thighs ....

He pulled her skirt and kissed her inners .she jerked and looked at him breathing .....

She pulled him to her and calmed herself ....

A; what is stopping you ammu .what do you want ...

He looked down not meeting her eyes .she hold his chin and lifted his face .he saw her eyes ...

A; en kanna pathu pesu Ajju ....

Ab; nama innu love kude sollika la ana nama ipdi pandradhu okay va ...

A; love velile sonnadha love nu ille Ajju .trust irundha podhu .nama manasuku teriyu nama love pandroma illayanu .enaku un mele nambikai iruku .unaku adhe nambikai irundha you can proceed .

Ab; I have full trust on you siri . Ana nama speed ah porumonu ...

A; don't be Ajju ...evulo speed and fast ah pona enne ...ennika irundalu indha odambu ,uyiru ellame unaku dha ...adha ippo pandre avulodhana...

Ana unne bother pandradhu idhu ille vere edho iruku , spill the beans poriki payya....

He rolling his eyes here and there not knowing how to convey ..

She smiled and wound her hands  around his neck and pulled him closer.

A; say it out ammu ...

He directly looked into her eyes and whispered slowly ...

Ab; I want to spank you SIRI ....

She was shocked and widened her eyes .he looked down ....

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it 🌝🌝

Mokkaya irundha sorry ....

Comments varlena ...next chapter late dha .....

Next sambavam waiting for you 🥵🌝

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😏