34.Kanave ...Kanave

Abhiram; ab

Abhinaya;A

Shivay;S

............................

Ab; ni eppola down aguriyo na appola vandhe .aana innaiku ni sonna vartha ennala thanga mudile.....sooo ennaiku unaku nambikai vandhu enne kupudriyo annaiku dha un dream le varuve adhuvara indha mogatha kude kata mate unaku ....

He broke down completely .he was crying and breaking his knuckles banging the glass wall ....

He passed out in the spot while bleeding his hands and legs .....

Suddenly his nose  and ears also bleeding 😳🥺...

Rakshan banged the door and entered inside and saw the mess he was created. He searched him .but he got shocked and tears started to roll from his eyes ,he shouted seeing his state ...

R; Macchaaaaaa......

He ran and lifted his face and hugged him and cried seeing his state .

R; deii enne da aachu .Inga paru da .kannu thorandhu paruda .ayyo rattham ....deii rattham varudhu da indha mari unaku anadhu illaye ippo epdi da aachu ...

Abhi ...abhi,,.abhi endhiri da ....endhiri da .....

He patted his cheeks and no response from him .he lifted him and didn't mind the glass particals ...he ran to his relaxation room and lyed him carefully .he removed his shoes and dress .he cleaned his wounds and applied ointment .he was continuously crying seeing his bestfriend was lying without any movements .

He covered him with duvet .he ran outside and called kowsalya ...

K; raksha enne da indha nerathule call panniruke ...

R; amma ...amma....abhi ..abhi nose le ear le rattho varudhu ma ..enaku bayama iruku ma ..edhavdhu solution sollunga ma ....

K; bayapadadha rakshan .avanuku sunlight padama badrama ullaye vechiru na Avan Medicine ode vare ...

Rakshan ran and closed all the doors and covered screens and even offed lights .his room was looking dark and dangerous ....

Here kowsalya took his medicine and came to his office .rakshan ran and hugged her tightly .

K; onnulle da avanuku onnu agadhu .na irukenle na pathukure .appro avanuku teriyama pathuka illena Ivana harm panna varuvan ....

R; avana na pathukure ma.neenga Ivana treat pannunga ....

Kowsalya carefully entered inside .she lightened the candles without any lights ...

She sat beside him and carresed his hairs and kissed his forehead .she lifted his face and took a powder which was looking like a ayurvedic wood powder .she mixed with water and feed him .but he didn't gulped ....

Her eyes teared seeing him like this .she wiped her tears and pressed his cheeks and poured again but he didn't gulped again.which made her eyes widened and panick....

K; enne idhu ...idhuvara indha mari pannadhu illaye.akka nyabgam vandhu Aluva indha mari anadhu ille .en abhi kudika matre .enne dhan da aachu .innu 2 hrs le medicine kudukilena un uyiruke abathuda ...kudi kanna ....

She pleaded him but he didn't hear her ....

His heart beating was slow down ....

Here abhinaya was crying holding toy .

A; manichiru da please .na teriyama apdi pannite .enne punishment venalu kudu na ethukure ,please ammu .enakaga marubadiyu va ...

She cried hard and tears are drenching that toy ....

Abhiram heart beat raising slowly .kowsalya was shocked and carresed his chest but her hands was swatted away by his powers ....

A; enaku en moochu ninnu pora mari iruku da ,en ipdi thudikudhunu terle .alugaya varudhu da ammu .idhu love ah nu enaku terile but en manasu ni illama Iruka matendhu da .un mogadha pakama na epdi irupe ...

She again cried and hugged that toy tightly that both their heart beating in same flow ....

Abhiram body was jumped and he was breathing hard and his hands and legs wriggling .he was not in sense ..she can't control him in a person ....

K; rakshan ...rakshan ... seekram vaada ....

Rakshan ran and saw him .he hold his legs and kowsalya tried to hold his hands ...

K; enne da agudhu ,enne thoda vidamatra .ana edho nadakudhu....

R; neenga onnu marandhutinge ma ..

K; ennadhu da ...

R; abhinaya ...

She widened her eyes and moved back .he was looking her with tears ...

K; Ava ...Ava naladhane da en pullaiku ivulo kastam .ana ivan avala nenachitu irukana innu ,...

R; nama enne nenachalu ...kadavul enne mudivu pannaro adhudha nadakuma ...

K; puriyudhu .appo indha nilamaiku avadha Karanam nu soldriya da ...

R; solla mudiyadhu ma ..irukala ...

She calmed herself and looked him .

Ab; '' siri '' ....enne vittu pogadha siri ...

He was mumbling continuosly...

A; ille ..ille ..na pomate ...en uyire ponalu unne vittu pogamate .na unne vittu poradhu en kadaisi moochu nikkum podhudha ...enne thavika vidadhe da....

He calmed himslef and kowsalya feed him medicine .he gulped slowly ....

Rakshan and kowsalya saw eachother thought fully ...

R; Ava naala Mattu dhan ma Ivana kapatha mudiyu .ana sera viduvangla ...

K; avan Iruka varaiku nadakadhu da .edho plan pandran .na ipdi oru pullaye petthu irukenu ninaikurapo kastama iruku da .

R; adhula onnulle ma .siddu nallavan dha ana avan annaku ipdi anadhunala Ava mele kovam .Ivan kasta paduradha avanala paka mudile adhunaladha abhinaya ve palivanganu thudikuran ...kadavul nenacha appro Avan onnu Panna mudiyadhu ....

K; kadavul dha pathukanu...

2days ku food or water edhuvu kudukadhe . darkness laye irukatu. Ivan enge nu andha loosu payyan keta business vishyama velile poirukanu sollu ...

Saying she left from there.rakshan took care of him carefully ....

Abhinaya was more weight loss and her eyes are red and puff ... She was looking like a zombie.

She always prays God and applied vibuthi on toy forehead and kiss that cheeks .

Cuddle with that toy and talk lot of things and say sorry and come back to her ...

He was listening her words and crying and all ...but he was broken more than her ....

After that abhiram didn't came into her dreams .he was silent and enjoyed her happy face when her brother selected in finale race ....

But unfortunately ....

Shivay was prepared for race .abhinaya was so excited and happy. For her brother .she felt uncomfortable and saw her brother.whose face was showing like her excitement,happy, nervous and fear . She patted his back and encouraged him ...

S; na illenalu happy ah irukanu.unakaga needha poradanu .unna needha kapathikanu .edhuku yaaru kagavu bayapada kudadhu . dhairyama endha decision venalu edu adhu unaku nalladha irukanu adhuvangalanpathi kavala padadha ur happiness is more important than others problem ....

A; ni enne tirumba varadhavan mari pesitu iruke loosu ....

She bet his head ..he smiled and thought 💭

Smv; enaku apdidhan di thonudhu ,unne thaniya indha arakar loda vitruveno nu ...

He kissed her forehead and said ...''take care ''.....

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it...

Bore adikale le ....

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌