3.Recognising Her ❣️

Sry for the inconveniences ...

Ab; abhiram and A; abhinaya  

...........

Abhinaya was playing with water which was melting from snowman .she accidentally placed her leg and slipped before she could fell a strong hand hold her waist .she felt his touch ....

Before they could move a baby pushed abhiram .he slipped and fell on abhinaya .in that force both their lips touched ....

Both their world froze around them .....

She pushed him and stood up and wiped her lips and tried to slap him before that he hold her hand and pulled her close to him .her front touched his front ,he felt butterflies in his stomach ,she felt something close to her heart but her anger raised feeling someone lips on hers .that to her first kiss with this unknown person.

Ab; don't you dare raising your hands on me  butterfly 🦋...it's just an accident not an intention to kiss you ...

A; leave my hand or I will kick your ass and throw you into the pool ideat ....

Ab; haa badass butterfly 🦋 but before you could do anything I will kiss you again what sayyy ?

He poured more fuel to her anger ,he was enjoying her red face and butter small nose which turned into red in anger .

Ab mv; she is more beautiful in real .hmm god is great I met my siri ...but I think she doesn't know my face right .wait ..wait ...is she had a dream like me ....epdi kandu pudikardhu 🤔

A; Heyy you leave me ....my hand was hurting you rascel 😏...

Ab; over ahh vai pesadhe kadichi vechiruve ...

A; poriki ....leave my hand ....

He left her hand and she stomped his foot with her high heels.he groaned and glared her .

Ab; hmm my girl is full of attitude .nice adha koraika dha na vandhutene ....

He smirked and followed her .she was blabbering all the way wiping her lips continuously.

A ; en Ajju kuduka vendiya umma ve indha pannada kuduthuruchu .en Ajju ku na epdi solluve ..ennode first avan kude ille indha Venna mavan kude nu

She entered inside the lift ..he too entered and saw her lips are turning red because of her continuous rubbing .he hold her hand and stopped her .

A; Heyy now what's ur problem ,why are you holding my hand again ?

Ab; Heyy summa kathadha ...don't rub ur lips .it was already turned into red .it will hurts you .

A; why do you care mr.who are you to care about me ? Petthavangale kandukala idhula Ivan vere...

She murmured last part to herself but unfortunately he heared that ...

Ab; what did you say ?

A; nothing ..just do your business .don't irritate me ..

Ab; 😏😏😏,..I'm not going to leave you baibeeeee ....my butterfly 😘

He actioned like kissing her ,she fisted her hands and glared him.

A; iru da mavane en Ajju kitte soldre ..

Ab; avan onnu pudunga mata ...

A; whatttt ?

Ab; haaa here in my phone ...

He showed his phone and acted like chating 😂😂

A; paagal ...

Ab; but tiamo ...

A; that means ...

Ab; I hate you ...

A; ohhh ..then I'm also tiamoo ...tiamo...tiamo...tiamooooooo ...😤😤😤😤

She came out of the lift and went to her booked place .he smiled and air kissed her disappearing figure .

Ab; tiamoo too dii en butterfly...

He walked now professionally .he enetered inside the cubical and smiled at her ,she widened her eyes and sighed seeing him .

A; indha pannada kude dha meeting ah ...indha appanuku arive ille kasu irunda podhu ...cheiii namakune vaikudhu ...

She sat like a professional .they started their talk and ended with conclusion .

Ab; are you sure ,you want this type of place only ..

A; yes ... because so many people's have their dreams .but some parents are not supportive to acheive their dreams .I want to give some free donation to acheive ...that was my dream of doing racing ...soo Im fully in and do my best ....

Abhi was impressed and gave shakehand to her ...she gave irritatingly .he hold her tightly and she looked at him ..nono ...glaring at him pulled her hands .

Servent came to place their orders .he was so touching and making her uncomfortable .she was holding her anger .abhi noticed this and saw that servant ...

Before he could do anything abhinaya slapped him .

A; naanu pathute iruke orasite iruke .en Munna pinne ponnungale pathadhe illaya .unnala edhuku da velaiku vekkuranga .unaku indha mari dha vele venuna velile neraya iruku anga po ....Inga vandhu katadhe ...

She left from there .abhi followed her .

Ab; Heyy edhuku unaku ivulo kovam .

A; because he touched me . I don't like someone touching me without my permission and moreover I love someone special . I just want him my everything not like this shitss and basters ....

A; may I know who is that unlucky fellow ? Saying he giggled ...

Her mood lighten up and she elbowed to his stomach smiling little .

Ab; amma ...enne di sapudre apdi indha adi adikure ....

A; poya...poya ...poya....poya...un velayatha pathukitu poya .. poya...

She sang cutely .he was Impressed again .

Ab; ennai vittu uyir ponalu unnai vittu naan po maate ....

She looked at him and his eyes ....she lost in them .he moved near her and placed his hands on either side .

Ab; janmam pala eduthalu una yaaruku tharamate ....

Her heart beat thudding ....she felt him ....her Ajju ...her eyes slowly turning moist .he saw her eyes and understanding her emotions .he moved back and  went out from lift .. leaving her like that ....

A; is he my Ajju ....avanuku enne teriyuma .....

She ran outside in search of him .but he was gone already ....

She shouted like a mad girl infront of all people's.....

A; AJJUUUUUUUUUUU ......AJJUUUUUUUUU... AJJUUUUUUUUUUU ......

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

Hope you all like this chappy 🤗

Comments romba mukyam bigiluhhh 😏

Response poruthu dha next chappy 🌚🌝🌚🌝