1.DREAM

Heyy pumpkins 💜

Happy reading 🤗🤗😁

Vaanga story kulla pola 🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

..............

A girl was sleeping peacefully .she felt someone tracing her neck sensually.she felt it was so pleasurable . That hand moved slowly to her throat and moved down to her cleavage ....

She pressed her thighs feeling wet between her thighs.she bite her lips suppressing her moaning ....

He moved his hands to her already hard nipples .he pressed it hardly ....

She have a habbit to sleep without bra in night .she  is uncomfortable to sleep so she removed her bra and weared her shirt and slept .but she felt someone beside her ,slowly someone presence make her comfortable so she didn't moved and acted like sleeping..

When the person touched her legs and she felt cold and shiver ran to her Spain .again his hands moved to her kness and thighs ,..she gripped her pillow tightly ,..when his cold palms traced her legs ....

When his hands reached to her waist ...he put his hands on her bare waist moving her shirt up ...he moved slightly feeling her soft skin and traced upward and his hand touched her bare breast ....it was already turned into peaks ...she curled her toes and bited her lips suppressing her moan ...

His front touched her back .she felt to hug him tightly .when his hands moved to her hard nipples and she turned towards him not taking his pleasurable touch .he traced her hand to neck sensually ...he hold her cheeks and saw her  .....

Soon he sealed her lips and sucked it hard and nibbled her lower lips and his hand pinched her waist and she gasped ...he inserted his tongue and sucked her honey ...

She went breathe less and hold his locks tightly deepening the kiss....for the first time she felt her feminine ...🙈🙈🙈 

His hands moved to her hard boobs .his hands fitted perfectly .he pressed clockwise kneading to his satisfaction .she moaned slightly ....

When his hard pennis touched her core .her breath hitched .he pulled her legs and placed his leg between her thighs .his knees touch her core .he slightly moved his leg she felt more pleasurable...how it feels when his d**k will replace the legs ....

He left her lips and moved down and unbottoned her shirt and latched her boobs inside his mouth .....when he ready to suck ......

She woke up with sweating body .in that Ac room she is sweating profusely .she felt her panties are wet and in between her legs she felt leaking ....she saw beside her bed there is no one ....

She ran to Washroom and checked her panties and smelled the liquid .... her nostrils feels the fragrance of flowers ....

A; How the fuck it has happened .ohh godd this stupid fellow eating my brain with his dirty acts .when I'm going to see you da . I'm fucking longing for you for the past 6yrs .when will you show your handsome face .....

She sighed and went outside.she saw clock and facepalmed herself.it was half past 2.30 am ...

A; you useless fellow .again you spoiled my beautiful sleep .now who will help me to sleep .ahhhh .....

She buried her face inside the pillow and thought of his touches ,...

She lyed straightly and touched herself where he touched her .she felt herself pleasuring .....

A; chi..chi...chi...I can't do this .only my MAYAVAN  can do this .I waited for 6yrs .why not now ....I know it will be a bad thinking that dreams come  true ..blah ..blahh ...is something humans mentality but I trust the god .he will definitely do his kadavul setting 🤞✨....

She lyed again and thinking about his MAYAVAN ..she slept peacefully hugging his toy ....

A; namaku vachadhu indha toy dha ...
(I have only this toy )

Next day morning she wokeup and refreshed herself and cameout side with her bathrobe....

A;  Eppo nee enna paapa

(she took her toy and turned her face with pout )

Eppo en pecha keppa

(she looked that toy and raised her eyebrows like threatening)

Eppo naan pesa ketta paiyaa

(she showed her crying face like when da Venna mavaneyyy)

Eppo da kovam koraiyum

(she pinched her toy nose and dashed giggling)

Eppo da paasam theriyum

( she pinched her toy cheeks and kissed her fingers)

Eppo naan pesa ketta paiyaa...

(when da ....)

She sang and danced looking at her toy ....

She finished her duet song with her toy MAYAVAN ....

She took her white shirt and coat .she took her high white pant.she was looking pakka business women ...her aura says full of attitude and fire 🔥....

She decend the steps and sat on dining to have her breakfast .her parents came and sat beside her .she didn't mind them ....

Her mom nadhini started the conversation.

N; hmm abhi ...we want to talk something about your marriage .

Abhi gritted her teeth and silently ate her food .

Arun continued ...

Ar; please da ...you have to marry with my business partner ....

Before he could say the name she banged the table and throwed her food plate to the floor which scattered into pieces ....

A; how many times I have to say this to you both ..haa... I said I have a dream boy .I'm fucking loving him with my whole heart .but you guys didn't even thinking about my feelings but you just want me to get married ...how the world I got parents like you ....

Ar; abhi you didn't even know his face nor you didn't even know how he will look ,what he is doing ,he is poor or rich ,he is good or bad .nothing you know about him .how can you think we can accept your dream love ....

A; ohhh please ...I'm tired of explaining this to you .I'm clear I have faith on my AJJU . He will come for me .if he didn't .I will go in search of him .if I want to marry that will happen only with my AJJU ...not any fucking asshole.... You got that ....

She stromed out of the house .she drive aimlessly and care stopped near the temple ...she moved inside the temple and sat on pragaram ....

One old lady came and said something .but she didn't think much ....

MAYAVAN varuvan......

(After a long gap using my title (to be continued ) place le 🤧🤧 hope touching ah irukunu nambure 💜)

1.what is that old lady said ?

2. Next chapter we will see hero entry ....

Votes and comments important for this story ...

Mistakes irunda sorry ...and response varadha poruthu dha idhoda update na decide pannuve ....