26.Reaching Him

I know some of you will drop this story and some lost interest and some waiting for updates .

Trust me ...I'm trying to give my level best .I know this is not my energy I can feel that ......

I promise you all that you will definitely enjoy this story .please have patience and trust on author ....

Thank you ❤️

Let's get into the story .....

.........................

She jerked and ran outside without her wig nor his abhinav ....now it's going to be '' shivani '' ....''HIS SIRI ''...

Yes her full name is ''Shivani Abhinaya Kumar ''.....

She ran to hall and took the car key .she started the engine and pressed the accelerator .she speedup her wheels ....

She connected bluetooth and called rakshan .

R; enne thangam indha time le call panniruke .

A; anna time ille .andha panja paradesi enge irukanu konjam soldringla .

R; adhu abhi avan ...

A; edhuva irundalu sollunga .en style le avana deal pannikure .

R; avan ni kasta pandradha paka mudile nu .avan amma Iruka spot ku poirukan .

A; adhu enge ne iruku ...

R; adhu Coimbatore le iruku .avanode palaya Veedu .car la pona ni location trace pannuvenu .plain le poirukan naayi .

A; avan onnu en alavuku smart ille .avanuku munne na land agi katre.address send panni vidu .andha venna mavaneyyy na pathukure .

R; okay but be careful .

Both cutted the call and she connected the map and speedup the car.

A; idhu vara just abhinaya va dhane pathu iruke .racer abhinav ah pakalaye ippo papinge ....

It was still morning 3 'O' clock .so there is no traffic .she changed the gear and pressed accelerator .she drove very fast that opposite person will affraid to drove .

Because chennai to Coimbatore timing travel by flight is just 55 mins .but car it took 10 hrs .....

Soon she reached the airport .she took her I'd card and showed them .she already informed her personal assistant to check her private jet .it was already waiting for her .

She soon sat on her jet and took her phone .it was showing 3.15 am ...

A; hmm namaku munne poga mudiyadhu .epdiyu onna dha poga mudiyu .avanu ippodha flight le eri irupan . pathudalan da neeya naana nu ...

She smirked and jet flu high and she moved to relaxation room ,she got bath and changed into her dress .

She checked herself and sat on flight that it was time to land .she took her mask and weared.she took her phone and moved gracefully.

Already a car is waiting for her .she sat on and showed the address to driver .she moved fast and entered inside .

He was nowhere to be seen that means he didn't reach yet .

A; I know readerseyyy .you have a doubt that how can I know that abhiram came into my room and slept beside me right .

Actually it was not a dream this time .he was real because I know the effect I gave him that evening .I definitely knows that he will come to see me .yeah it was actually happened .he came I know what he did 🙈...but that rascal ,poriki payyan made me sleep and escaped ....

Viduvena indha vaati .vidradha ille ...

She opened the gate and entered inside and looked around the garden .she smelled fresh air .the surrounding was so beautiful with plants and trees .she reached his mom graveyard .

She cleaned the place with her hands and wiped that photo .she jerked and widened her eyes .it was the same photo .she saw somewhere .but she doesn't know where.....

She was lost in her thoughts. But she looked up when something hit on her head.

It was tamarind tree .she smiled and looked down  .

A; ohh ungaluku tamarind na pudikuma . actually en atthai ku romba pudikuma .ana en parents idhuvara avanga photo katunadhe ille .reason ketalu sollave ille ana enaku thonu ennaladha edho agi iruku nu ...

Her eyes turned moist and again tamarind fell on her hard this time that she hissed in pain .

A; ahhh ...enne adi ...yaaro kottuna mariye irunduchu .oru vele peya irukumo .

Chii ..irukadhu indha kalathule poitu ...

But she saw wind was blowing speedly that her hairs are flying here and there making her fear .

A; heyyy ..heee heyyy ...bayam katringla .I'm a brave girl you know .naala rowdy ...rowdy don 😁..

She closed her eyes and prayed.

A; ayyo en atthama le ,en venna mavanuku amma le .bayama kata kudadhu unga marumaga pavam illaya ...🤧🤕

Now it was smoothly carresed her hairs .she smiled and opened her eyes and shouted ..

A; ahhhhh appaaaaaaaaaa....

(How many of you will shout appa instead of amma 😁..na appa nu dha katthuve 🤷‍♀️)

She glared that person infront of her .she took the stock beside her and chased them .

A; nildra badava rascel 😏,enne ala vechadhu illama bayam vere katriya poriki .un mandaya odachi mavelaku vekkala en peru shivani abhinaya kumar ille da ....

Ab; Heyy podhum niruthu dii ennala mudile .varuvenu teriyu aana ivulo seekram varuvenu teriyadhu .

He laughed seeing her horror face . but he stopped abruptly when he heared her saying shivani ...

She dashed on his back and bet him on his shoulder ,forearms and Legs .he hissed and jumped in his place .

Ab; ayyo amma velikudhu di kullachi .adikadha dii ...

A; ohhh ,papa , butterfly,Poona kutty la poi ippo kullachi ya .

Ab; ama dii kullachi ...kulla vaathu ..

She again bet him .she was really hitting him hardly.

Ab; adieiii unmaye valikudhu dii .adikadha di .na pannadhu thappu dha .un side um understand pannikanu dha .ana enne pandradhu ni late pandre.adha vere vali illama ipdi pannite vitru dii Poona kutty ..

A; andha bayam irukatu . Innoru vaati vittu porenu sonne naane kaikalu Ella odachi adupule vechiruve. Appro unnale engayu poga mudiyadhu sollipute .

She stopped beating him when that stick broke into 2pieces....

He sat on grass with thud and rubbed the spot where she bet him .she saw him red eyes breathing hard .

He saw her and pulled her .she squealed and fell on him .both fell on grass and he captured her lips inserting his tongue into her mouth directly .......

mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it ...

Abhinaya past is coming .