36.Nightmare

She bet her shoulders and arms in angry ....Arun tried to stop Nandhini but she bet abhinaya continuously.but abhinaya was not even protesting but got all hit by her mother ....

Suddenly what she felt or though .....she ran out of the hospital making Arun to panick .....

Ar; abhinayaaaaa......

But she didn't stopped .she ran from there .Arun glared Nandhini but she angrily turns her head wiping her tears ...

Ar; arivu Iruka unaku .avala pathu enne kekurenu purinjidha kekuriya .avaluku onnu teriyadhu di appavi Ava .andha chinna ponnu kitte ipdi pesure .avaluku Ava attha kudumbam irukune teriyadhu.avaluku attha mama and attha pasanga irukanganu kude teriyadhu .Ava jadhagam naala dha ava attha erandhutanu teriyadhu .apdi irukapo ni epdi avala blame panla .....

Nandhini cried and hitted her forehead.

N; edho kovathule pesitenge .en pulle enga pochunu terle...

Ar; ippo Mattu enge irundhu pulla vandhuchu .Ava kude oru naalu achu amma mari pesi irukiya .eppo paru strict officer mari moonja kanna katitu irundhe.ippo Ava manase odachite .

N; thappu dha teriyama pantenge .avala Theda sollunga ....

Arun informed his body guards to check on her .

Abhinaya ran and ran ....rains are pouring and her tears are vanished by rain water ....

She didn't even mind vehicles are coming opposite to her . without her knowledge she moved faster and she reached her secret place where she placed her brother things safely for training .....

It was gifted by her brother so that she can chill with him without anyone disturbance .she was happy with him in this house ,she have more memories 🤧....

She kneeled down on garden and she was drenching in rain .she cried hard placing her hands on ground....

A; enne pavam panne.enaku ivulo kastam .na porandhadhe thappu pole .na irukanala dha ellaruku kastam ....

She cried and cried ....

She stood up and moved inside and took sharp knife ....

A; idhule arthukita epdi iruku ...seekram sethuruvena ....yaaravdhu kapathiduvangla ....nama saganu dhane ninaikuranga ..yaaru kapathida pora ....

She was talking like a maniac ....

Again she took small knife ...

A; idhule kayya aruthuta epdi iruku ...chii nama enne love failure ah kayya aruthuka ....

Ana en enaku valikudhu .1yr dhane aachu Avan vandhu ana en ivulo impact kudukura ....

She pushed all the things on dining table and messed the place ....

She moved to room and searched something.soon she got a cloth ...

A; idhule thongita epdi iruku ...ayyayoo kandraviya iruku valiku vere ..nama vere try panla ....

She was blabbering continuosly ..here abhiram trying to control her ...

Ab; ammu ..Inge paru dii ....enne di pandre ...calm agu ...

A; na avanayu kasta paduthite .en kooda porandhavanu ennala dha kasta padran.en amma ku Avan Mattu irundha podhu .na vena avangaluku .yaarukume enne pudikale ....

No one loves me ......no body loves me ....enaku yaaru ille .....enaku yaaru ille .....

Ab; paithyam mari pesadhe ....amaidhiya padu dii ....

A; edhuku enaku paada edukava ....

Ab; ipdila pesune pallala pethuruve ...

She again started to cry 😭