23. Villan

Sidharth Malhotra ; the main villan ...

Kiara ; Sid PA ...

Read author notes ending of the chapter ...

...................................

K; azhuga kudadhu .adha un weakness ah matha kudadhu .when you get ur courage to open up to him .annaiku ni avana dhairyama face panna ready ah irukanu ....clear all before you enter into ur dream ....

Abhinaya wiped her tears and smiled at them....

A; I will come back stronger than before for you ammu ....love you ...❤️

The day abhinaya left her home ....

Abhinaya mansion was being busy in decorating mandap .groom's family came and that time abhinaya escaped .

Groom entered inside with dark Arora ....he was looking dangerous and more negative vibes .

Abhinaya parents gulped and welcomed him .he smirked and nodded his head .

His looks talks more than his mouth

His looks talks more than his mouth .he entered inside and searched someone .abhinaya mom cleared her throat and gained some courage and opened her mouth .

N: she was in her room .if you don't mind can I ?

He looked her for sometime .

N; you can trust me sidharth malhotra.

Si; no need mrs.Arun .I will go and check her room .hmm by the way where is her room.

N; take straight and left side her room .

He nodded his head and ascended the stairs .before he could knock her door .he got a call from his man .he attended it ...

; Boss ...she escaped from her house .we are chasing her .

Si; what the fuck ? How come she escaped from this housr .are you guys are having fun around the house.

; Sorry boss .that's was our mistake .we will definitely chase her and brought her back to you .

Si; just do that .if you missed her then your death is in my hand only .

He cutted the call and entered inisde .he saw her room .which is scattered like a dustbin .he saw a toy which was under the pillow .he took that toy and moved down.

N; abhi enge neenga Mattu varinge .

Si; ohh really atthai . ungaluku unmayave Ava enge nu ungaluku teriyadhu apdidhane.

Ar; enne pesure Sid engaluku epdi teriyu ,Ava room le dhane ready aitu irundha .

Si; ohh ivulo apaviya irukingle mama .unga ponnu avulo innocent kedyadhu ,Ava escape aita .

N; what .? Arun abhi ...enga ponanu terlaye avala Theda sollunga .

Arun nodded his head .

Si; adhuku theva ille .en aalunga avala chase pantu dha poranga .epdiyu vandhuruva .apdi varlena .....