44. Bro Sis Bond

Sorry for the late update 😕

Enaku idea ille and enake boring ah thonuchu adhudha and health sari illama poiduchu ...

Now I'm okay will give you offen updates 😁

............

Abhiram and Jasmine came together ,she greeted and both mingled well .....

But who knows ....now acting like a good person and after showing their true colours 🤪🤪 .....

Abhinaya received cup and gave her speech .but she is still in her boy getup .

She selected to final match .all congratulated her and wished her .she thanked them and left with her parents.

Abhiram gave her space with her parents.he too left to his home with Jasmine .

Abhinaya and parents went to secret place .shivay was curing ...he can lift his hands and shake his legs .janu and kadhir took care of him .

He slowly turn his body and talk in action . abhinaya was happy and crying mess .

She hugged him and asked ''n'' number of sorries.he just patted her back.

A; really sorry da shiveyy . ennala dha unaku indha problem ellame.illena ni periya racer agi ..happy ah irundu irupe.

He glared her and knock her head .she pouted and rubbed the spot.

Nandhini was crying in corner .Arun calmed her down . Both came and sat beside them .

N; mannichiru da amma va .unne romba kasta paduthite.

A; adhula onnulle amma .un nelamai puriyudhu .

Arun carresed her hairs and kissed her forehead,

Ar; appa vu sorry .en princess ah adichite ...

A; en hero adikama yaaru adipa .na perusa eduthukala .feel pannadhinge.

The trio hugged and she hold her baby brother hands securely.

A; pare marandhute .

She showed cup and medal .

A; na finals le select aiten da shiveyy .the great shivay abhinav Kumar selected for finals ...

His eyes turned moist and she wiped it and kissed his forehead.

A; unakaga edhunalu indha akka pannuven da .nama kulle second and minutes dha difference.matha padi nama onnu dha ...

He nodded his head and smiled at her.

All had happy talks and banters after a long ..long gape...

Abhinaya parents left from there .jaanu and kathir went to their rooms . abhinaya sat beside shiveyy and carresed his cheeks .

He tried to speak but couldn't . slowly he tried again only some sounds could be hear . Abhinaya eyes had tears seeing his struggle .

A; strain pannikadha da .

Again he actioned but she didn't understand.he sighed and lyed on bed exhaustedly .she used her puppy eyes and hold her ears .

A; chorry ..chorryy ...enaku purile na enne pantu .

He took paper pen and tried to write .it was difficult to write but he tried his best .he gave it to her .she got that and read slowly .

Mams pathi edhavdhu terinjidha .ni happy ah irukiya

This is what he wrote in paper .

A; na sollalaya unkitte . Un mama kedachitaru .avuruku powers irukam da .he can see me and sense me .avuru enne watch pannite dha irundu irukaru enaku dha terle. Ana enaku edho feel agudhu ana ennanu dha terle .