22.Both Sides

Abhiram; arjun ;Ab
Abhinaya ; siri ; A

...........................

She hitted her forehead.

A; thappu dha en thappu dha .enaku trust illama ille da ammu .just bayam enge ni enaku kidaika matiyo .ni en pakathule irundu ennala solla mudile .please ammu vandhuru .I trust you more than anything ...

She moved inside and saw that plastic moonji smirking at her .

T; what baby ..enaku demo katrenu poitu ipdi aludhutu vare ....

A; demo dhane na katren dii unaku ....

She slapped her hardly . plastic moonji groaned and glared her .again ,again abhinaya slapped her pouring her anger . plastic face was bleeding .

A; enne di pakure .en arjun ah yaaravdhu kasta paduthunale alichiduve aana ni avanode past ah thundi vittu emotional broke down aga vechi iruke.you know that he will suffer .venune panniruke unne summa vidamate di ...

Saying she punched her face .her groaning and hissing sound heared the room.

T; heyyy ...niruthu dii ....en arjun ..en arjun nu soldriye .avanuku dream girl iruku .avan avala dha love pandra.ni ponnunu terinju unne kudave vechi irukana .avan unne use pannikuranu dhane artham adhukude teriyama .periya ivalatu en arjun tu iruke .

Abhinaya was not in a mind set to think normally.her words ignited her like anything.

She kicked the chair and took chilli powder where the things are placed on table .

A; indha plastic moonji dhane Azhagu nu nenachitu iruke ini indha azhaga marandhiru .

She splashed chilli powder and took chilli chatni which was grind by hand made .she rubbed full on her face .

Plastic face shouting like hell .

T; ahh eriyudhe..amma....eriyudhu .....kapathunga ...kapathunga ....ahhh ... eriyudhe...

She cried and wriggled in chair .

A; ipdidhane arjun katthi irupan...andha audio podadhenu ketiya .saavu dii ....

Unaku moonjile ille di ..anga....anga ...vekkanu appodha aduthavan vazhkaile thala idama irupe .enne piravi ni ..endha creature le varuvanu kude terle .chiii saavu ingaye ....

She left her from that room where she was shouting  till her throat begged for water .

A; thirumbavu varuve unne summa vidamate .un saavu en kaile dha ...

She directly went to beach and sat on sand . thinking about abhiram words .

When she was looking at waves .she saw a couple's  and their children's. suddenly a flashback appears of her dreams .....

Dream ;

It was a private beach .5yrs old boy was playing in sad .2 twins babies one boy and girl .girl was with tall man and boy was with a small women .

5yrs boy didn't mind her mother who was calling him to have a drink.ahe twisted her lips and sat silently playing with her baby boy .

That tall man lied his head on her shoulder .both are enjoying the cool breeze and the happy family .

Munjenam yellam poi endru nenaithen un kanai parthu meithanada

Uruvangal yellam udal vittu odum ullathin kadhal sagathadi🤧

She felt complete 🤞✨....

Ends......

She jerked when panju muttai annan adichifying mani 😂....