19.DING DONG BELL

For the first-ever time  ...I write a full of  girl dominance side 🥵🙈🙈🙊🙊🙊.... Leading 🙈

Abhiram : URICHA SEVAL ; AJJU ; Ab
Abhinaya;MADAM ;SIRI: A

.....................

Read at ur own risk 😉🙈🥵🥵🌝..

Short ah irukunu sonninge mandailaye poduve 😒😏😏😏

................

She stopped and breathed hard .he sighed and breathed ....

He saw top to bottom biting his lips ..... She looked him and his eyes direction .she glared him and spank his head .....

A; punishment ku ready ah da poriki payaleeeyyyy 🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝

Abmv; aaathiiiiiiii ....kaaama parvayalleeeeee iruku ......enne panna kathu irukalooooo 🥵

Abhi smirked at him

A; summa mind voice le olarama ..velaye seivo vaada ....

She pushed him on the bed with a thud . He was taken by her sudden move .

Abmv; enne ivulo vegama Iruka .naane avaluku first ndra naala slow va irundhe iva enne ipdi payura.adhuvu vele seivondra.

She tied both the hands with his tie . And started kissing him like a wild cat . He loved the way when she kiss him . He closed his eyes and started to responded her  with same passion.she hold his locks and lifted his face to her comfortable way . both fight for the dominance . Both their lungs begged for air .This was the first long kiss of them .slowly she removed her lips from him. both breathed heavily. Then she moved to his ear lobes and bite him .He moaned her name as siri . She stopped kissing him and looked him with a smirk . He opened his eyes not feeling her lips on him .

Ab : ennachu siri en stop panna

She smirked and leaned to his ears and whispered call me MADAM. when i take lead (with dominance voice). He astonished by her boldness and gulped hard and noded his head.

A: chamathu payaaa (in childish tone)

Ab mv: ivalala mattum tha heroine and villi role at a timela panna mudiyum....murugaa un pullaya kaputhupa....Ahhhhhh

She gave a hard bite on his neck and kissed there to less the pain. She moved to his Adam apple and gave a lite bite he moaned...

Ab : Ahhhhh MADAMMMM.....

A mv :idhukeva innum evalovo iruku da poriki wait and see 😎

She moved to his chest and kissed his right nipple. He shivered and moaned by calling her as MADAM . She does same for his left one .

Later she sucked ,bite and pinched his nipple like a hungry cat . Then she moved to the table and a take a ice cubes and placed in his mouth

A : The real game starts now da poruki😏

Ab mv: Edheyyy porukiya....poruki velayala iva paathutu enna porukingura.....paravala ennoda cute poriki poona kuttyyy...

A: Arjunnn URUCHA SEVAL kelvi pattu irukiya da?

He nodded has no

A: gud boy inni pape

He was confused of her words

Abmv; payabulle sadhi gidhi panna podha .start pannadhule irundhu oru margama Iruka .

A :na unna URICHI ADICHA  SEVAL kolambu vekka porenda en kaatu vaasi mama.....