32.Mayavan Attrocities 🌝

Double update 🥳🥳...

Read before chapter 🌝🌝

Abhinaya; A
Abhiram;Ab

.................

She trached her eyes and another side abhiram felt someone hands tracing his eyes and he felt goosebumps.

Ab mv; padhagathhi mava enne pandranu terle ...meeting le iruken di test pannadha romba varutha paduva ...

She sincerely involved in her work .she comfortably sat on the table and slowly traced her eyebrows and slowly came down to her cheeks and pinched saying ...

A; ni romba Azhagu di adha anubavikka poravan kuduthu vechavan ....

She gave flying kiss to her reflection.she again pinched her nose and tapped her lips .....

Here one pavapatta jeevan controlling himself ...

He felt her fingers tracing his eyebrows and cheeks .she pinching his cheeks . And he heard her saying ''ni romba Azhagu di adha anubavikka poravan kuduthu vechavan ....''

Ab mv; ama adhu naan dha .aana na ippo oru important client meeting le iruken di .neram ketta nerathule unnode experiment start pandriye...

He rubbed his nose and now felt her tap on his lips .he gulped and opposite side clients was seeing him weirdly .he smiled nervously and said ...

Ab; hmm excuse me ....meeting next day morning ku mathikula .I'm feeling tired ...

Ab mv; hot uhh ...

They wind up the meeting and he took deep breath and closed his eyes and opened ...

Ab; idhuku mele summa Iruka mudiyadhu.im coming di Poona kutty .summa irunda vane sorandi vittute.ini na porupu kedayadhu ...

When she moved her hands to throat ....she fell down from the table.when a masked man came outside from the mirror.

A; ayyo amma ..en idupu poche ....

He lifted her from ground and she squealed and closed her mouth with her palms .

Her mom sound came ...

N; enne di anga sattham ...

A; onn....

She saw his eyes and gulped her lump.her words died inside her mouth only air is coming...

N; enne di ...

A; onn...onnulle ma ...kaal slip aidichu vere onnulle na pathukure ...

N; sari ...

A; ufff ..oru gandathule irundhu thappichachu ...

She said and widened her eyes forgetting about him .she saw him again and his eyes showing his desires ....

Ab; enne pantu irundhe mirror le ...

A; dha ..bha ....dha ...naan ...naa ...na enne pantu irundhe ....

Ab; nadikadha ...edhuku unna neeye trace pannikure....

A; adhu ...adhu summa bore adichidhenu pantu irundhe .ama na apdi Panna unaku enne .yaaru nii ...edhuku enne thuki vechitu iruke ...

Ab; na yaarunu terlaya ...

A; hmmhmm ...

She nodded noo ...he placed her on bed and tried to move saying ....

Ab; sari appo na pore...

She hold his wrist ...

A; pogadhe ...enaku unkude pesanu ..