31.Affection 💕

Thanks for 20k reads .. readerseyyy 🥺

Abhinaya ; A
Abhiram; Ab

..............

A; ni enne periya azhagan nenapa.naanu pakure adikadi vandhu pore .na yaaru nu terle unaku .mavane tholachiruve tholachu ...mariyadhaya un face kaatu ille kola panniduve rascel ...enne purinjidha ....

Suddenly that mirror gave her answer back ....

Mirror; purinjidhu di Poona kutty 😘

She was shocked and touched the mirror but jerked off and took her hand back when that mirror kissed her palms .she ran from there without her handbag...

She stopped seeing her mother who was seeing her weirdly.she smiled sheepishly 😁...and descended ...

Ar; abhi ma ready ah ..

A; yeah dad .I'm ready ...

Ar; and by the way ur dressing so classy my baby doll...

A; thanks dad ,it was ur choice right .it will always looks good only ...

N; appo en selection nalla irukadhu nu soldriya.

A; adhuku answer pannanu na modha en room le irundhu handbag kondu vanga ponga ..main ah en phone marakama ...

Nandhini glared her .she smiled showing her 32 teeths and used her puppy eyes ..

She went to her room and saw how clumsy it was and she took her phone and handbag .she came down and handover her bag.

N; endi irukardhu ni oruthi dhane edhuku di andha room ah avulo kuppaya vechitu iruke ...

A; hehe ...bore adikudhu mom adhudha ..

N; ennamo po ...sari evening driver kude vandhuru appa ku meeting irukam .

Ar; paravalla adha na pathukure .let's move baby doll .

A; yeah dad ...byee mom ...miss me ...

N; sure di Kannu kutty ..

Abhinaya and arun reached office and moved effortlessly...all stood up and greeted them .abhinaya greeted back .arun just nodded his head ...

Abhinaya sat on her cabin which was her father ready for her ....

Ar; ingaye iru ...sila files la paru unaku knowledge Varu ...

She nodded obediently...

Soon arun PA  gave her some papers and left .she read that paper and corrected and had doubts so rounded with pencils and her eyes widened seeing the papers....

She ran to her father cabin .he was in meeting .she sat on his lap and hugged him tightly.

A; ah love you..so much dad . I thought you are refusing and not giving importance for my dreams .but i didn't thought that you already planed for that ...

Her eyes pouring out ...he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Ar; don't cry my baby doll.appa will do anything for you .but outside world I'm still a arrogant and strict .for you also ....

A; I know that dad ...I missed you so much you know ...

Ar; I too baby doll .now comeon be a gud girl and give me a kiss for appa ..

She smiled and kissed his cheeks and nose ....both laughed whole heartedly....

She reminds the time she corrected the papers and submitted her father .he appreciated her skills and did their work .