20.Two Thoughts

20th chapter it is 🥳

Abhiram; ammu+ram;Ab
Abhinaya;Arnav+Siri:A

............................

She lyed comfortably and pulled him to her chest and hugged his head and ruffled his hair and back .he calmed himself and looked her .

She smiled and closed her eyes actioning him ...

A; thungu ajju ...you need a good sleep .....

He smiled and kissed her chest and hugged her tightly and slept ....

When his breath even ...she kissed his forehead ...

A; I have to goo ammuuu ....sorryyyyyy 🥺

She tried to move he hold her pinky finger.

A; please da ammu poga vidu .unkude Iruka Abhinav dha siri nu unaku eppo teriyudho appodha na unaku unma solluve .neeya vandhu enne siri nu kupudrapo na ennode veshatha kalachitu un munnadi un siri ah vandhu nippe .....adhuvara I'm just a dream for you ....

she cried and hugged him tightly and slept with him.

She woke up early and saw him.he was hugging her tightly.she kissed his forehead and released herself and took her clothes and went to washroom.

After got refresh .she came wearing her previous dress .she saw him being naked .she blushed and helped him to wear boxer and left him free .

Amv; valandha kolandha nu sonnadhuku ipdi jetti maata vittiye da poriki...

She ordered chiken soup and fresh veggies for him .he didn't even ate night.

Next day morning...

Abhiram opened his eyes and blinked several times and saw his surroundings.he jerked and sat on bed .he remembered about yesterday happenings...he blushed and covered his face with bedsheet.

Abmv; en Poona kutty evulo bold aita.

But something striked him.he stood up and saw him wearing boxer .he smiled and searched her in room.but she was now where to be seen .

Ab; en di needha siri nu solluve nu nenache ana sollamaye poitele ni .un vaayalaye siri nu solla veppe .

Both have different perspective ...which one will win ....!?

he felt hurt that she didn't wait for him.but got jerked when someone hugged him from behind .he relaxed and hugged that hand .

Abhiram turned and saw abhinav was hugging him tightly.he smiled and hugged her back .

Amv; na unne epdi da hurt pannuve . Ni enchikum bodhu na illama epdi ...aana enne unaku kastama dha iruku abhinaya illena...

Abmv; en Poona kutty ku teriyum na theduvenu ..aana unnode identity enaku katave thonalale unaku ...innu erthana naal na wait pannanu dii ...

Amv; innu konja naalaiku ni wait pannidha aganu ammu . because ennala unne trouble le Vida mudiyadhu.

Abmv; unne na kastathule vittu na epdi happy ah irupe nu ni ninaikala...

Amv; I will take care of myself.kandipa unkitte solluve adhuvara wait pannu ammu .

Both pulled back and he smiled at her .

Ab: did i troubled you Arnav .

Amv; Ivan terinji kekurana ille epdi ..

A; no sir .you didn't...now you get refresh and come .I will arrange food for you .you didn't even at night .you are so tired ....