10.Possesive Him

I'm so so happy 😭...happy tears da deii ...votes vandhu irundha kude ivulo happy agi irukadhu ....

Comments 160+ ...enaku idhu podhu moment 🤧🤧🤧🤧

10 chapter ku vantoooooo 🥳🥳🤩🤩

.................

He pulled her plate and ate her food .she glared him and pulled her plate and ate her food.after lot of struggles both ate in same plate .

Abhinaya was happy seeing them together but she missed her MAYAVAN ...

Amv; eppo da en munnadi varuve....

Ab; VANDHUTENEYYY ....

Abhi was shocked and saw him with widened eyes .

Amv; na eppola Ajju ve ninaikarano Ivan epdi entry kudukura .hmmm ...nama dha symptoms  miss pandroma ....

Ab; abhi why don't you join with me for lunch .

All staffs are shocked to see this side .

A; it's okay sir ...I will have with my friends .

Ab; ohhh ...then I'm not ur friend right .that's why you are not coming with me .

Janu saw this and said abhi

J; sir he will come ...you can take her with you .

Abhi saw janani .she blinked her eyes .she stood up and started to walk .abhiram placed his hands on her shoulder .he hold her firmly .she looked up and saw him.

Ab; enne aachu ..en apdi pakure .

A; edhuku enne ipdi pudichi vechirukinge .

Ab; en avan un shoulder mele kai potapo summa dhane irundhe na pota Mattu ipdi kekure.

A; sir he is my friend .ana neenga ippodhane friend aninge adhukulle possesive friend mari react pandringe .

Ab mv; ni siri ndre doubt ke unne enkude vechiruke .needhanu confirm aachu mavale unaku iruku di .

Ab; adhula ille ni va enkudave iru ...

Soon they reached his cabin and sat on couch  .he took food and placed it on plate .

Ab; va sapdala...

A; enaku enge sir plate uh ..oru plate kuduthu sapdalanu soldringe .

Ab; ama avangalu friends dhane ore plat le sapudranga namaku friends dhane va sapdala .....

Abhi signed and she hold her side plate and ate with him . whenever she tried to took morsel he purposely hold her tiny finger .it was so intimating for both of them .....

He took one morsel and passed near her mouth .she looked his hands and eyes .her eyes turned moist ...

Amv; petthavanga kude ooti videle da .avangaluku avanga sotthu ,panam dha mukyam .

Ab; ahh kaatu da ...enne pakure ...

She opened her mouth and he fed her .when her lips touched his fingers he felt goosebumps and his pant hardened inside .he pulled his hands and saw her .

He shook his head and both finished their food .he wiped his hands and lips .he saw her .she was drinking water. water droplets flow like river ...which was searching for way to flow ....

Water drops flow to her throat and digged middle of her valley ... He gulped and shooked his head .

Ab mv; ayyo enaku ennamo panndhu .modha ivadhananu confirm pannanu ....appro na regret panna kudadhu....

He took deep breath and he moved near her .but she spilled water on floor .he put his leg on water without seeing down .his legs slipped and he hold her hand and pulled her with him and he fell on ground .he hissed and she groaned in pain .when her soft breast dashed with his hard one .

Both their faces inches apart . Both their eyes locked.without their knowledge both moved their lips touched before they could proceed rakshan barked in .....

Both pulled themselves and stood with at most embarrassing. Rakshan be like '' enne da nadakudhu Inge''...

His  eyes popped out  and mouth wide open .

Ab; macchiii ...

R; deii enne da pandre andha payyan kude .

Amv; modha na payyane ille da anna .ni vere  ana  enaku enne aachu en na avan kude neringi pore .en Ajju vaye marandhu pore alavuku .ayyo Muruga paithyam aiduve polaye .oru mudivu kudu kadavule ....

Ab; maccha slip ai Keele vilundhuto da vere onnu ille .

R; hmm ...sari innaiku meeting irukunu solladha vandhe .and unaku swimming competition ku varenu vere sollite .

Ab; ama le marandhute .

Abmv; ama ....ama ..marakama enne aagu .unaku avan mele elle kalavaram iruku ...

R; Saritha ....kelambu ipo kelambuna dha correct ah iruku ...

Abhi and abhiram moved to meeting .it took 4 hrs .after that they reached compitition place . Abhi was enjoying seeing this. After compitition he presented award and abhi was standing near the swimming pool.

Abhiram got idea and he came behind her and pushed her into the water .she jerked and fell down in water .her wig and makeup came out .she was now looking like ABHINAYA... Abhiram cleanly saw her and smirked .

Abmv; super ...avale dha ...matniya di en kiruki ....

Abhi hold her wig and stood up in water without noticing abhiram .she ran from there .abhiram smirked and followed her .she adjusted her wig and wiped her face .

A; ayyo pathu irupana .endha pannada thalli vittuchunu terle .modha naale maati irupe .ayyo cover pannanume ...

She came outside and abhiram was waiting for her .

Ab; ennachu abhi .en ipdi nenanji iruke ...

Author and readers; unaku onnume teriyadhu apdidhane 🤨😒

A; ah yaaro thannile thalli vittanga sir adhudha nenanjite ...

Abhi got call from janu .

A; excuse me sir ...

She moved aside and attented the call ...

A; sollu janu kutty enne vishyam .

J; ni veetuku pogadhe baby .ni pona root le avanga thedradha kathir sonna .so ni unaku safe ana place le irunduko .illena avanuku problem aidu da ....

A; na enge pove janu kutty .neenga thavire enaku yaaru Iruka .

Her eyes turned moist .

J; you have to abhi baby .it's serious matter .unnode dream acheive pandra vara .ni idhella face pannidha aganu ....

After that abhi cut the call and she came near abhiram.

Ab; what happened en dull ah iruke .any problem .

A; hmm adhu vandhu ...ennode hostel le enaku place illenu sollitanga .enaku vere yaaru teriyadhu ..ippo enne pandradhunu terle .

Ab; if you don't mine enkude stay pannikiriya ...

A; ille na epdi unga kuda ...

Ab; idhule enne da iruku ippo dha ni en friend aitiye ...unaku en veetle place kuduka matena ...

Abhi was touched by his words.she nodded her head with smile .

Amv; new path ...new person...new journey ...enge kondu poi vidapodho ...

Ab mv; vidavendiya edathule dha vitrukan dii .....😉🌚

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

Hope you guys liked this chapter ❤️

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌

Ini innoru pace ku pogudhu 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝

Wait for more romance and intimate scenes 😌😌😌😌😌