45.Kidnapped

Abhinaya came to realty and shocked to see shiveyy state ....

A; SHIVEYY...

Ab; ahhh her powers are coming....what should I do...

He was in his thoughts and slept without his knowledge...

Here she ran to shivay who was unconscious. She lifted him slowly and placed him on bed and poured some water and tried to wake him . He slowly opened his eyes and hugged her tightly.

She hugged him back and cried on his shoulder not thinking that how her sweet brother sat directly...

A; loosu payale bayandhe poiten da .

S; enaku onnulle akka .ni aluvadha...ama unaku edhavdhu feel Achu ...

A; ni edha pathi kekure ...

He wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks .

S; na ipdi kutthukallu mari okantu irukene ....unaku edhavdhu feel achanu kete...

A; Heyy ama le ...ni epdi da nalla aite ..na unne walking kutitu porenu dha sonne ...appro epdi ni unconscious ana ...

S; innuma puriyala ..you have powers dii pakki ...mama pole unaku powers iruku .

A; deiii loosu mari olaradha edhavdhu.mooditu padu ...

S; eiii Ara mental ...sonna puriyadhu unaku ...paithyam ...unaku powers iruku di naane en kannala pathe ...I think you have a power cure a person ...

A; enaku onnu apdi thonala...neeya edhavdhu sollitu irukadhe appro over imagination brain adhaye imagine pantu iruku .ni padu na ready agure ...

S; enge pore ...

A; finals ku training pannanu adha ..

S; enaku veetle Iruka bore adikudhu veli ulagam pathe varsha kanaku agudhu naanu unkude varene ...

A; safe ille da shivay ...na vena unaku Inge ready panni thare ni Inge practice pannu ...

S; hmm sari ...ni soldradhu saridha ...

She kissed his forehead and gave him breakfast and she went to practice.

Abhinav got up and finished his morning chores .he got ready to meet her .

He had his food and left to see her .but he got call that urgent meeting there ...he sighed and left to office ...

It was lunch time .he was waiting for her phone call but he didn't received anything .he called her but it went switched off...

He felt something bad going to happen ...

Ab; enne idhu edho thappa iruku ..Ava phone vere switch off nu varudhu ...

He snapped his fingers and mirror came infront of him ... he saw her lying unconscious in a forest ....

Suddenly he got a call from unknown number ...

Ab; hello ...yaaru

; romba think pannama MAYAVANAM  FOREST. Ku va ...un aalu Inge dha Iruka ...

He without thinking anything ran from there .rakshan panicked seeing him ran like that ...

R; Ivan en ippo chuccha adaka mudiyama oduravan mari indha vegam oduran ....

He too ran behind him but he left already ...

R; Ivan powers ku alave illama pochu .minnal vegathule parakuran loosu payyan ....

Abhiram already reached mayavanam forest and saw unconscious abhinaya ...

Ab; abhi ma ....Heyy abhi endhiri dii ..ennachu unaku ...

Sometimes before ....

Abhinaya was practicing ...she got a call from unknown number...

A; hello ...

; is this abhinaya ,,.

A; yes abhinaya speaking...

; I think your boyfriend got accident .he was murmuring ur name .

A; unaku epdi teriyu .en number epdi kedachudhu .avuru phone enge ...

; excuse me wait ...let me finish it ...his battery was low .so called in my number if you have any doubts I can't do anything. He was dying for his life .

A; which hospital is near .I will come by now ...

; mayavanam forest beside mam ...

A; what is there any place like that ...

; yes mam ...I will send you the location ...

She got the location and left from there in hurry ...

It took 1 hr 30 mins for her ...

She reached and looked around of anyone.but no one showed up . She called that number but it went unanswered ... suddenly she felt some needle pricked his shoulder . Her legs felt weak and her eyes was heavy .soon she fainted ....

; love can make anyone blind ....

That person smirked  and lifted her from his arms and went to middle of the forest and lyed her under the tree . He hided in secure place before abhiram can reach ... he called him and switched off his phone and her phone .

; let's begin the game ...

Siddhu came to forest and saw abhinaya unconscious and abhiram trying to wakeup her .

Si; enne anna va edhuku vara vechi irukanga .abhinaya va dhane koldradha plan uh .ennamo thappa iruku ...

Sid was shocked to see the rowdies surrounded abhiram ,they didn't even glanced at unconscious abhinaya .

Si; appo en annana tha kolla plan panni irukanga .but why ?

All at a time attacked him . abhiram didn't even use his powers ,it was not working ...he faught back with them difficultly ...

Sid ran and helped his brother . Abhiram saw him and he blinked his eyes and both faught with the rowdies ....

Abhinaya slowly got concious and blinked her eyes to adjust the light . She heared groaning sounds and shouting sounds ,she sat and saw sid and abhiram fighting with rowdies ...

A;RAMMMMM .....

Suddenly abhiram felt pricking on his stomach ...he groaned and kicked him .Sid held abhiram and cried seeing him like this ...

Si; anna ...anna ....ratham ...

Ab; enaku onnulle da ..abhinaya va kutitu Inge irundhu po ...

Si; avanaladha unaku indha nelama ...

Ab; ippo kude loosu mari pesadhe da ....poda

But again more rowdies came and attacked them ...Sid too got hurt and fell on ground ... again someone came to stab abhiram ....

Her eyes turned purple and her wings peaked outside .her attire changed and full of purple on her and she came back with the form of '' MAYA THE PRINCESS OF HEAVEN '' ....

A; HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY MAN ....

That person who was hiding in secure place gulped seeing her anger and the effect going to happen ...that person nicely tried to escape but something stopped him that .....

The protection she created around him ....

; shit ...shit ..shit ....nenachadhu onnu nadakardhu onnu ....

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

Hope it was good 😊

Votes and comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌