Chapter 25

Marian & Regina

Marian: Gina?

Regina: Marian? I think you forget to add the "Re" part...

Marian: It's Roland! Hi, Gina!

Regina: Oh hello sweetie! Where is your mommy?

Marian: With Z in the living room. Can we go get ice cream?

Regina: How about you go give your mommy the phone and I'll ask her, okay?

Marian: Okay!

Regina: Marian?

Marian: Regina? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Roland must've grabbed my phone from my purse.

Regina: No worries, dear. I know what it's like to have a five year old. I was wondering if you, Roland and my sister would like to join me for ice cream later since Henry's still out fishing?

Marian: Sure, that sounds lovely. We'll meet you at Granny's.

Regina: Perfect! See you then~ Oh, before I forget! How's everything going?

Marian: Good so far, thank you for asking. Zelena's been really supportive.

Regina: Good to hear. I know she cares a great deal about you and Roland. If you can trust anyone with your life, it's her. She'll protect you at all costs.

Marian: I know, I can see it in her eyes every time she looks at me. Amongst other things.

Regina: Oh God. That's my queue to find something to do.

Marian: Lol relax, 'Gina'. Or should I say sister-in-law?

Regina: Regina is just fine, dear. Unless you want me to refer to you as the frozen archer.

Marian: We're going to get along swimmingly.

Regina: I can already sense the loving moments.

Marian: See you soon, Regina.

Snow, Emma & Charming

Snow: Emma...

Emma: Don't.

Charming: We hadn't intended on you finding out like that.

Snow: We are so sorry!

Emma: Were you ever going to tell me?! I HAVE TO GET A NEW MATTRESS NOW. WHEN DOES THE TRAUMATIZING END?!

Charming: We aren't sure; parents aren't perfect, y'know.

Snow: I promise we'll do our best to keep from letting something like that happen again.

Emma: And I'm supposed to just blindly believe that?

Charming: Yes. We're your parents. If you can't trust us then who can you trust?

Snow: Please...

Emma: I'd rather put my trust in Gold right about now...Or hell, even Cora!

Cora: I WAS SUMMONED FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL. What do you peasants want?

Charming: Depths of hell sounds about right...

Cora: Watch it, Uncharming.

Snow: Cora please, we're trying to talk to Emma.

Emma: Why me? What did I do to deserve this?

Cora: Oooh, about the sex tape? Ha! Amateurs. You two need to get a new position, flexibility is in this season.