Chapter 44

Cora & Snow

Cora: Oh Nutcase!

Snow: What do you want, bat?

Cora: Watch yourself or you may not live to hear the good news.

Snow: And just what good news might that be?

Cora: You and all your little woodland creatures are going to meet an untimely death! Isn't it a joyous day in Storybrooke!

Snow: Are you out of your damn mind? No wait, don't answer that. Of course you are.

Cora: Hey Snow, choke on air, blabbermouth.

Snow: Hey Cora, remember when I tricked Regina into returning your cursed heart to your chest? Good times.

Cora: You bitch. I'm going to record Cruella ending you and put it on Youtube!

Snow: That fur-covered skeleton won't get the chance.

Cora: OH? I need you to say that later on today to her face, okay! I wanna get that on film.

Snow: Today? Bring it on.

Cora: YES! JUST WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR!

Snow: You are such a horrible instigator.

Cora: And you're going to be pigeon food after 5pm.

Snow: Yeah, yeah, we'll see. I have a son to go take care of so excuse me.

Cora: Make sure you write your last will and testament! I can put your bow and arrow on Craigslist.

Emma & Regina

Emma: Gina....

Regina: Swan, use my name correctly.

Emma: Regina...

Regina: What is it?

Emma: Whatcha doooing?

Regina: Searching through ads.

Emma: For what?

Regina: A sugar daddy.

Emma: Wait what?

Regina: You read right.

Emma: What the hell do you need one for?! You're the damn mayor of a city!

Regina: Not for me. You.

Emma: WTF!

Regina: I hope that's another way of saying 'Thank you, Regina.'

Emma: UH NO?

Regina: Tsk, I'm over here scanning through hundreds of applicants and that's the thanks I get?

Emma: I didn't ASK YOU TO?

Regina: But this will be good for you.

Emma: Please, I have GOT to know what the hell was going through your mind when you did this.

Regina: I figured you needed some companionship aside from the idiot and guy liner so I put out an ad for a tall, dark somewhat handsome man and plenty have responded to the picture of you I used.

Emma: ....I....OH. MY. LORD. REGINA I STG I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS.

Regina: Hold that thought, how do you feel about someone who could pass as a stunt double for Johnny Depp?

Emma: ARE YOU— How close of a resemblance on a scale of 1 to 10?

Regina: Hmm. About a 6.2.

Emma: Nah. NOW TELL ALL THOSE MEN I AM NOT INTERESTED. ESPECIALLY 6.2.