Chapter 37

Regina & Cora

Regina: You are dead to me.

Cora: What art thee talking about issue?

Regina: What?

Cora: What is thy problem, child?

Regina: My problem is Mrs. Applebottom!

Cora: Oh, so that gent toldeth thee about our little arrangement?

Regina: Yes he did! How could you, mother?!

Cora: I wast only putting thy best interest first. Thee didn't has't many friends so I hadst that gent doth that to keepeth thee entertained.

Regina: Mother, what in the hell are you saying? I'm telling you now, I'm not in any mood for games, I am agitated beyond belief. I have a rebellious son, a coo-coo bird for a mother, a sheriff with an idiotic addiction to cookies that keeps seeming to interfere with her job and on top of that, I'm finding out things I'd rather NOT know about my past.

Cora: Lief, pop a xanax and relax. Knowing that twas that gent changeth nothing about the excit'ment thee hadst. Doest t? And as for the knave, I'll handle that gent and the little wench. Those gents won't best seeing each other anytime soon.

Regina: I'm taking two. And when you stop speaking in Shakespearean, you and I will need to have a serious conversation.

Cora: Oh aye, I has't some things to discuss with thee as well. Mainly about our family.

Regina: Yes. We have A LOT to discuss. I know why you went to Rumple in the first place. Mother, all you had to do was ask and I would've told you the answer.

Cora: What doth thee mean?

Regina: Lily. Yeah, she's not my daughter.

Cora: Thou art joking, right?

Regina: No mother, as funny as it would be, I'm not.

Cora: I AM GOING TO SKIN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ALIVE AND WATCH YOU BLEED.

Regina: Welcome back, fusty wench.

Neal & Hook

Neal: Did you pick the movie for tonight?

Hook: Aye. You get the rum?

Neal: Did you forget who I was?

Hook: Not in the least bit.

Neal: Now remember, there will be no screaming at the scary parts.

Hook: Mate, compared to all the things I've seen in my lifetime, a mere movie couldn't scare me.

Neal: That's what you said last time when we were watching Insidious and you ended up screaming every fifteen minutes.

Hook: THAT LADY LOOKED LIKE CORA DAMNIT

Neal: Yeah, that was a bit freaky. But that's beside the point. I am not going to be staying up all night with you because you're scared of having nightmares.

Hook: I was not scared. Merely concerned.

Neal: Henry watched the movie and didn't even flinch.

Hook: I would expect nothing less from the child of the Evil Queen and grandson of the Dark One and Queen of Hearts.

Neal: ...Anyways. Care to make a friendly wager that you'll get scared?

Hook: You and I both know who's the better gambler here.