Chapter 36

Maleficent & Lily

Maleficent: Hello dear.

Lily: Hey mom.

Maleficent: I was wondering what you wanted to have for dinner tonight. I could make my most famous dish.

Lily: If it's going to be a whole pig roasted on the table with an apple in its mouth when I get home, I'm going to have to pass.

Maleficent: No, no. Nothing like that. I make a really good Parmesan Chicken Alfredo with a side Cesar Salad and some french bread.

Lily: You really should've lead with that because you had me at Parmesan Chicken.

Maleficent: Just wait until you taste it. Better that anything else in the world. Well, except a few things.

Lily: ....I'm not going to mention where my mind just ventured right now.

Maleficent: Hey, I'm entitled to try different 'tastes' in life.

Lily: MOM. TMI. I'm starting to understand what Emma was talking about.

Maleficent: What are you babbling about?

Lily: She told me how she's walked in on her parents....doing the do...more than once.

Maleficent: Oh that's just revolting. Giving you mental picture to scar you is one thing but to actually provide the visual is down right disgusting.

Lily: Remind me to keep a pair of ear plugs handy when I'm with you.

Maleficent: Oh come now, you'll live.

Cora: But you won't!

Lily: What the hell! How'd you get my number?

Maleficent: She's the devil, that's how.

Cora: Possibly. Not the point. I found the answer I've been searching for the past week and Maleficent, you are so dead. We're eating Dragon Soufflé tonight!

Lily: You threaten my mom again you bag of bones and I'll use you as halloween decorations!

Maleficent: Cora, my patience with your nonsense has worn thin over the years. Now what the hell are you talking about?

Cora: Earlier today, I swiped a follicle of hair from Lily's head to perform a simple test. You remember those types of tests, don't you Puff?

Lily: WHEN DID YOU TAKE MY HAIR?

Maleficent: ....

Cora: Cat got your tongue? No...I think the Queen of Hearts has finally stumbled upon the truth and you're afraid. Winter is coming.

Lily: Was that a whack Game of Thrones reference?

Maleficent: I have no idea what that is but I think you should come home. Immediately.

Lily: Why are you letting the crypt keeper scare you? We're dragons, remember?

Maleficent: I'm not afraid of her, per say, but rather what she knows and how she plans to use that information.

Lily: Yeah, I want to know what she was talking about.

Maleficent: I'll tell you once you get here.

Cora: I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BE A CRYPT KEEPER. BITCH.

Emma, Snow & Charming

Emma: Guys, we need to talk.

Snow: What's wrong, sweetie?

Charming: We're all ears. Well, eyes. But you get the gist.