Chapter 46

Snow & Emma

Snow: EMA

Emma: Mom?

Snow: EMA

Emma: Mom, we're trying to stake out Neal and Henry. What is it?

Snow: DEEZ NUTS

Snow: HA

Snow: GOT 'EM

Emma: Uh...did you eat some brownies I had at the house?

Snow: HE NEED SOME MILK

Emma: Is that a yes?

Snow: PUT SOME RESPECK ON IT

Emma: That is most definitely a yes.

Snow: FEEL THE BERN

Emma: Why are you doing this?

Snow: EVER SINCE I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU MY VAGINA HAS NOT BEEN THE SAME

Emma: WHAT?!

Snow: Emma, this is your father. Your mother's in the hospital and on some heavy drugs. I don't know how she found her phone.

Emma: What the hell happened?

Snow: Her and Cruella knocked each other unconscious just as their fight began.

Emma: Are those two idiots okay?

Snow: Yes. They just need rest. Ursula's with Cruella, making sure she doesn't go anywhere and I'm here with Snow.

Emma: Good. Don't leave her side. They're both in trouble when we get back. Regina's going to be pissed after hearing this.

Snow: Why? Your mother being hurt should make her happy.

Emma: She's going to be mad that she missed seeing it.

Snow: I gotta go, your mother's waking up.

Emma: Tell her I said get well.

Regina & Neal

Regina: For someone who claims to be afraid of me, you sure know how to piss me off.

Neal: Regina....What are you talking about?

Regina: You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Neal: Mm, yeah, no I don't. Kinda why I asked...?

Regina: Don't pretend to be a smartass with me! You're not as dumb as you look.

Neal: Okay, yeah. I'm going to stop answering now.

Regina: Alright then, have it your way.

Neal: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I swear, do you need to get laid or something? Because this isn't your usual tormenting.

Regina: Fo your information, I get everything I need from a certain blonde. And as for what I'm referring to, please inform our son that he shouldn't be eating his sixth slice of pizza unless he wants to make himself sick.

Neal: What blon- How did you know about that? There's no magic in New York.

Regina: Because we've been watching you from across the room.

Neal: How are you OML HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Regina: Charming kindly informed us. So we headed straight over to surprise you all. Isn't this fun?

Neal: SOSOSOSOS

Regina: I'm afraid no one will be coming to you all's aid so make this easier on yourselves and don't try to run.