Chapter 17

Henry and the Grandfathers

Henry: Why have you guys been blowing my phone up?

Rumple: Henry, you’re alive?!

Henry: Uh, have you been inhaling too much fairy dust over there? Of course I’m alive, why wouldn’t I be?

Charming: Henry, your mother has been on a war path all day looking for you.

Henry: Seriously? Why?! I’ve just been out with friends.

Rumple: No, I have not been inhaling too much dust. And we all know you’ve been with your girlfriend. Your grandmother’s mouth runs like bathwater.

Charming: Hey! Watch what you say about my wife!

Rumple: Not her, dingus! Cora!

Charming: OH.

Henry: If you two are done, I’d like to know where was the last place you say my mom.

Rumple: Belle said after Regina texted her, she saw her headed toward your old castle.

Charming: Where are you?

Henry: Okay. I’m almost home. I’ll be hiding in my closet.

Rumple: Not you too. Son, don’t hide in the damn closet! Hide under the bed like a real coward.

Charming: Or…he could face his mother. She probably only wants to talk anyway.

Rumple: Regina? Talk? HA BLOODY HA.

Charming: It’s possible. I believe she has the ability to not lose her temper all the time.

Henry: I’m sorry but I’m siding with grandpa Rumple on this one. You must be talking about a Regina from another land. Because you most certainly are not speaking of my mother.

Rumple: Atta’ boy. Make me proud.

Charming: This is only going to get worse.

Neal and Emma

Neal: Emmaaaaaaa

Emma: Neal, I swear on the box of cookies I have hid under my pillow, if the next thing you type is something stupid, I will drive to where you are and punch you in the face.

Neal: So that means I’ll get to see you?

Emma: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Neal: I was going to tell you a joke, grouchy pants.

Emma: Fine. What’s the joke?

Neal: How was the skeleton able to know it was going to be a great halloween? 

Emma: I don’t know. How?

Neal: He could feel it in his bones!

Emma: Oh my God.

Neal: Funny, right! I know.

Emma: NO. That joke was so damn corny I nearly died.

Neal: I’d like to see you tell a better one then!

Emma: Alright! Why did the ghost cross the road?

Neal: I didn’t know ghosts could cross the road…

Emma: ……I’m going to pretend like you didn’t just say that. Answer the question!

Neal: Oh right. Why?

Emma: To get to the other side.

Neal: Well hell, we all cross the road to get to the other side.