Chapter 26

Emma, Henry & Regina

Emma: Uhm do you guys know why Cora and a bunch of other people are huddled together inside Granny's?

Henry: Is Hook and my dad with them?

Regina: Is it even worth the trouble of finding out?

Emma: Yes and yes. Although all this new information coming out is something I'm afraid I won't be forgetting anytime soon.

Henry: Meeting. And what information?

Regina: Nothing of your concern, son. Hold on. Meeting? About what?

Emma: Please tell me this isn't about SwanQueen again...

Henry: Tell me what I want to know first.

Regina: How about I send you AND your crazy grandmother to spend the weekend in the White Room?

Emma: Henry Daniel Mills, I swear on your mother's dark heart, I will make your life twice as hard if you don't tell us what's going on right now!

Henry: Emma whatever your middle is Swan and Regina whatever your middle name is Mills, I think you forget who has the upper hand in this battle.

Regina: Oh my dear sweet child, you may win the battle, like your grandparents used to, but you see...I ALWAYS win the war.

Emma: I'm with Regina. It's two against one.

Henry: Ha! That's cute. You thought I was alone. I'm with my crew who have my back no matter what so take your best shot.

Regina: I know your ass better be in your room by the time I reach the top of these stairs.

Emma: Don't even waste your time Regina. When I turned around to peek inside Granny's again, Henry was in there.

Henry: I bid you farewell, mothers.

Regina: Farewell is right. You won't see the light of day for a very very long time as soon as I get my hands on you.

Emma: Which will be very hard since Cora has him.

Regina: I know exactly how to handle this. You just worry about buying your parents a new couch.

Emma: CAN WE PLEASE NOT TALK ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW?!

Regina: Why? Is it making you uncomfortable?

Emma: OBVIOUSLY.

Regina: Then nope.

Emma: You irk me.

Regina: It's my job, dear.

Emma: Then you do it well.

Regina: Amongst other things.

Emma: ...

Snow & Cruella

Snow: A little birdie told me that you've been threatening some of the animals around here.

Cruella: I suppose this birdie gave you my number as well?

Snow: No. I have my connections to do that.

Cruella: Right darling. I suggest you take care of that ghastly, whining child of yours and don't worry about what I'm doing.

Snow: Listen. If you harm ANY of my friends, I will skin you alive.

Cruella: Big talk from a nutcase who TALKS TO ANIMALS!

Snow: You'll find out just how crazy I am if you touch those animals bitch.

Cruella: If you even CONTEMPLATE laying a pudgy finger on me, Ursula will suction that ridiculous head of yours from your body.