Chapter 42

Cora, Regina & Maleficent

Cora: Oh Gina-poo...

Regina: Oh God, what is it mother?

Maleficent: Yes Cora, what is it? We were in the middle of something.

Cora: SPARE ME ANY DETAIL PLS. TY.

Regina: I swear to God, mother...

Maleficent: Why am I even in this foolishness?

Cora: BECAUSE :)) I've been wondering, if you took the potion to make you sterile, how tf did you create Lily with Puff?

Regina: Do not call her Puff. And well, to be honest, I never really was unable to have children. I just made you think that.

Maleficent: Who's the puff, now? You old bitty.

Cora: TBH THOUGH. I SHOULD KICK BOTH OF YOUR ASSES.

Regina: Oh please, it was for your own good. You stopped pressuring me about kids.

Maleficent: And let her have some room to actually breathe.

Cora: ...But do you realize what you could've done? PINECONE COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOU PREGNANT YOU IDIOT!

Regina: ...Mother, sthu.

Maleficent: You did use protection, right?

Cora: I BET HIS LEFT NUT SHE DIDN'T.

Regina: Not EVERY time but look! That isn't important. I am NOT pregnant.

Maleficent: I'll kill him. Roast him like a little piggy and swallow him in one gulp.

Cora: OMFG WHY ME?! WHY AM I CONSTANTLY BEING PUNISHED BY CHILDREN? WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

Regina: Uh? Leave one in the woods to die while you mentally scarred the other one. Those incidents ring a bell?

Maleficent: Regina! Why are you not trying to figure out if you're carrying that vermin's child? Because I will care for it since it is apart of you but I will NOT love nor parent it.

Cora: TBH YOU BOTH DESERVED IT SO. I MEAN, YOU LIVED THO :))

Regina: ...You two are impossible. I AM NOT PREGNANT SO CALM YOUR TITS.

Maleficent: How are you so sure?

Cora: SHE HAS BEEN MOODY LATELY OMFG

Regina: Because I conduct a monthly test and Robin was banished by Mother Hubbard over there five months ago.

Maleficent: Oh thank heavens. I thought I was going to have to play step-parent to a forest child. Henry is a different story, I like him.

Cora: That's m'boy. Wait a min....are you two like....TOGETHER together?

Regina: Must we always inform you of personal information?

Maleficent: More like, friends with extra benefits.

Cora: OMG SECOND OTP RIGHT HERE. MAKE ME MORE BABIES.

Regina: And this is why you can't tell her anything.

Maleficent: As long as I don't have to get pregnant again, I'm not saying no.

Cora: SEE! Puff's with me on this, Gina :/ Give me an army.

Regina: NO. Shit. That's what you have Zelena for. From the noise complaints I've been getting, she and Marian are well on their way to giving you exactly what you want.