1.7

Although Yan Jing Ze confessed to himself half a year ago, Jiang Ping Xiu did not feel that Yan Jing Ze really liked himself. He felt that Yan Jing Ze confessed to him in order to get money from him.

Of course, he doesn't mind it, after all, he really likes Yan Jing Ze. Yan Jing Ze said a lot of sweet words to him before, for example, he will live with him in a big city and that he would also take his grandma. He always repeats these words in his heart to give himself confidence but in his heart, he already knew the truth.

Yan Jing Ze didn't hold his hand before, he didn't seem to like him at all.
But as long as Yan Jing Ze is willing to coax him, it's already very good. Since he was a child, there was no one who would flatter him. He's still a sissy looking guy who likes men, so naturally, no one would like him.

But recently, Yan Jing Ze has changed.

Yan Jing Ze held his hand, bought him things, and took care of him.
He felt that Yan Jing Ze was changed to another man.

But this is indeed Yan Jing Ze, he will never be mistaken. Why did Yan Jing Ze treat him nicely so suddenly? Yan Jing Ze also picked up his grandmother and rented a house for him.

He actually wanted to leave the village, after all, he and his grandmother had been bullied in the village. Did Yan Jing Ze know this, if that's not the reason why he did it, then did he just want to be separated from him?

He gave Yan Jing Ze a lot of money before, but now Yan Jing Ze wanted to pay him back?

Jiang Ping Xiu only felt that his heart was hanging in the air and his whole body was trembling.

Fortunately, this period of time did not last long--after he asked, Yan Jing Ze said almost immediately: "Why would I not want you? I love you the most, you are my baby."
Yan ling Ze, at first, had an opinion on crossing through as a scum, but after falling in love with Jiang Ping Xiu at first sight, he had no opinion on becoming a scum. Jiang Ping Xiu is so cute!

Seeing Jiang Ping Xiu staring at himself, still trembling, Yan Jing Ze put his arms around him: "We promised that we have to be together for a lifetime and I will never tell lies."

Jiang Ping Xiu was stunned. They never said they wanted to be together for a lifetime. Yan Jing Ze never said such a thing before! But 'for a lifetime', this is really nice! Jiang Ping Xiu's body wasn't trembling anymore. After Yan Jing Ze hugged him, he felt that this person was really too thin.

Not only is he thin, but he also looks very young, even if he says he is only 14 or 15 years old, everyone should believe it. Next, he must raise this child well, put on a little more fat. In addition, he must continue his studies.

In the beginning, the original owner learned about Jiang Ping Xiu's life in order to coax Jiang Ping Xiu. Children in the countryside generally go to school late but Jiang Ping Xiu entered school early.

Grandma Jiang was illiterate and there was no adult man at home. After losing a lot of money, she especially hoped that her grandson could study well. And Jiang Ping Xiu's grades in school were considered good.

Most children in the countryside cannot sit still and refuse to listen to the class. The teacher was unable to control them, and in the end, qave up and didn't care anymore.

Under such circumstances, those students with poor self-control have worse grades, but Jiang Ping xiu always listened very carefully so his grades were quite good.

Unfortunately, because he was praised by the teacher, the students actually bullied him even more. When he got to junior high school, he was thin and small and was bullied even more. Most students in junior high school never got into high school and at most only send one or two students to a
regular high school in the county town. He couldn't enter since he didn't have the money so he simply stopped studying.