2.16

Chapter Thirty-Three – Genius Slacker (16)

Even though there are exams coming up, the morning kisses still can't be stopped. Yan Jing Ze brought breakfast early in the morning and went to the reading room to find Cheng An Xiu.

It's still too early in the morning, although many of the seniors are already up and studying, there are still very few people in the school. The complex where the reading room is located is at the front of the school, away from the school buildings and student dormitories, and there is no one on this side.

Anyway, there was no one else that Yan Jing Ze had met before when he came over here for a date with Cheng An Xiu.

But today, as soon as he entered the complex, he met Father Cheng.

Yan Jing Ze: "..."

Father Cheng looked at Yan Jing Ze with a cold face.

Although the surrounding area of ​​No. 1 High School is very prosperous, when the school was founded, it was actually surrounded by wasteland.

At that time, the school built some houses and sold them to school teachers at a low price.

The Cheng family lived in the house next to No. 1 High School. Because of this, Cheng An Xiu did not go to the dormitory.

But he often arrives at school earlier than the students in the dormitory. When he goes out, Father Cheng and Mother are often still asleep.

It is precisely because of this that Father Cheng never knew about his son's meeting with Yan Jing Ze in the morning. It was not until these two days that he found out.

He followed his son out early this morning and caught him red-handed.

When Yan Jing Ze saw Father Cheng, he was also shocked: "Mr. Cheng?"

"You come with me," Father Cheng said.

Yan Jing Ze could only follow up.

Father Cheng took Yan Jing Ze to the balcony of the complex building: "Yan Jing Ze, do you know what you are doing?"

"I just asked Cheng Anxiu to help me study," Yan Jing said. He knew that Cheng An Xiu's family was quite strict, so naturally he didn't dare to say anything about the two being in love.

"Study?" Father Cheng sneered, "That's not what An Xiu said, he said you are in a relationship."

Yan Jing Ze was taken aback. Cheng An Xiu hadn't told him about this, and he didn't know that Cheng An Xiu had come out to Father Cheng.

No wonder Father Cheng's eyes were very unfriendly when he saw him recently. He thought it was because of the screenshots of the previous chats, but it turned out not.

"Mr. Cheng, we are in love. Don't worry, I will treat An Xiu well." Yan Jing Ze corrected his expression and solemnly promised. When he first saw Cheng An Xiu, he fell in love with Cheng An Xiu. He felt that Cheng An Xiu was destined to be with him.

"How old are you? Can't you just study hard? I have been a high school teacher for so many years, and I have never seen a young couple who fell in love in high school reach the end!" Father Cheng said.

Yan Jing Ze said: "Teacher Cheng, you will be able to see it in the future, and we will definitely go to the end!"

Father Cheng: "..."

Father Cheng said again: "Yan Jing Ze, are you not afraid of me telling your parents? "He had thought his son was just in the heat of the moment, so he didn't plan to talk to Yan Jing Ze, but now it didn't seem so.