Arc 7 Rouge Scholar

Chapter 125 – Rogue Scholar (1)

Under him is a soft bed, covered with a thick quilt, and a faint scent fills the tip of his nose. Yan Jing Ze can't wait to sleep for a long time.

But he felt that he should wake up.

Reaching out his hand, Yan Jing Ze wanted to rub his forehead, but suddenly found that his hand was pillowed... Is he sleeping with someone else?

He opened his eyes with a jolt and Yan Jing Ze saw a person lying beside him.

This is... how cute, how beautiful, what a perfect person ah!

Yan Jing Ze felt that even using all the beautiful adjectives in this world to describe this sleeping person would be a blasphemy against this person.

This is not a mortal person!

He forgot to breathe for a while, and when he found that they were both naked, and after seeing the smooth shoulders of the person beside him, he felt his heart stop. There was a wave of hot blood poured from his chest to his head, following closely, a nosebleed rushed out of his nose and landed on the quilt.

Yan Jing Ze: "..." What a shame! He had a nosebleed!

But this cannot be blamed on him, this scene is too exciting!

Yan Jing Ze wiped his nosebleed, only feeling exuberant.

What can be happier than having the person you love at first sight lying in your bed? None!

Yan Jing Ze's mind is still a bit unclear at this moment. He doesn't know who he is or where he is. He only knows that he has probably crossed.

Thanks for this crossing!

Let him find the one he loves!

He fell in love at first sight!

Yan Jing Ze looked at the person lying on his bed, a little bit wanted to touch him, but didn't dare to touch him, so he hurriedly continued to wipe his nosebleeds.

At this time, the person on the bed moved: "Hmm..."

This person's voice is also very nice! It is definitely the best voice he has ever heard in his life!

Well, his mind is blank now. The moment he woke up is the beginning of his life, but he believes that even if he sees more people in the future, this person must be the most perfect in his heart.

Now such a living and breathing beauty lying in bed with him... This is his room, so this person is his wife?

Thinking of this possibility, Yan Jing Ze was immediately excited, but at this moment, some loud noises came from outside the house. It seemed that someone was coming from outside.

Who is it?! Coming to disturb people at this time! Yan Jing Ze was angry, his head was dizzy again.

Some memories suddenly appeared in his mind. He didn't remember what happened before he crossed, but he had the memory of the original owner.

He thinks too much.

This room is not his, this bed is not his, and the person in the bed... is not yet his either.

With a "clang", the door of the room was pushed open, and a large group of people rushed in before Yan Jing Ze could do anything.

Yan Jing Ze grabbed the bed rail and slammed on it.

He has the memory of the original owner, and now... he can't wait to hack the original owner to death.

The original owner is a scumbag!