3.7

Chapter Forty-Six – The Star (7)

When Yan Jing Ze was digging a pit, he had already decided to quit the entertainment industry.

    If he wants to stay in the entertainment industry, things with Ji Cheng Xiu must be hidden, and coming out is definitely not allowed.

Even on the previous reality show, he better keep his distance from Ji Cheng Xiu.

    But he didn't want to do that.

   Besides, it's the original owner who likes being famous and being a star, but he doesn't like it! He only likes Ji Cheng Xiu!

When he thinks that he will have to leave Ji Cheng Xiu for a few days or even a few months when he films a movie or a variety show, Yan Jing Ze will feel a bit miserable.

    So, can he not be a star?

    In fact, it's not like he can't live without being a star!

The original owner has just been popular for three years and doesn't really make a lot of money, but because the original owner always wanted to open his own studio and didn't want to be controlled, he didn't spend his money as soon as he got it, like some celebrities do, he saved it up and now his savings has reached tens of millions.

Just the other day, he had already invested some of his money in this reality show, and if nothing unexpected happens, he should be able to make a fortune.

    After all, after this reality show, he will quit the entertainment industry!

    Although the live broadcast is no longer available, the edited version is out. Everyone has to go see the last variety show that Yan Jing Ze recorded, right?

    Also, because the original owner wants to terminate the contract with the company, he hasn't had any job recently, so he doesn't need to pay too much liquidated damages accordingly.

    So, why open a personal studio? Just leave the entertainment circle directly after termination.

The only ones he was sorry for were actually the fans who liked him and supported him.

Fortunately, because the original owner hadn't been popular for long, the endorsements and such he received were so-so, plus he'd been trying to grow his fan base for his outward appearance and future without squeezing them, so they hadn't spent too much money for him.

    Of course, someone must have spent money. Yan Jing Ze went online a few days ago and saw a fan saying that he wanted to quit being a fan and regretted spending money on him.

    That's why he said that the money can be refunded.

    After speaking, Yan Jing Ze was relaxed for a while.

    The reporters, the media, and the people around who saw this scene were all dumbfounded.

    On the other side, the guests who watched Yan Jing Ze from a distance also couldn't react.

    Yan Jing Ze, is he crazy?

    Ten or twenty years ago, many people quit the entertainment industry because the entertainment industry did not make money at that time.

    At that time, many popular female celebrities retired from the entertainment circle to marry when they reached their age.

    But the times are different now.

    Now in the entertainment industry, the money is especially good.

    With so much money, who is willing to withdraw from the entertainment industry?