2.18

Chapter Thirty-Five – Genius Slacker (18)

When Yan Jing Ze was in Class 1, he was very unpopular.

    Who would like a person who sleeps on the table when everyone is concentrating on solving problems?

    But when Yan Jing Ze came back this time, everyone's attitude towards him changed.

    Many people went up to talk to him: "Yan Jing Ze, how did your grades improve so quickly?"

    "Yan Jing Ze, you did so poorly in the past, did you do it on purpose?"

    "Yan Jing Ze..."

    ......

    Yan Jing Ze said: "I didn't do it on purpose when I scored so poorly in the past, and there's a reason why I'm doing so well now."

    The students in Class 1 looked at Yan Jing Ze curiously.

    Yan Jing Ze said: "My Dad invited all the best teachers of various subjects to tutor me. Every day, several teachers surround me, and if I have any questions, they will immediately give me answers. That's how I made up for my grades. "

    Students in Class 1: "..." If you have money, you can really do whatever you want!

    At this time, Yan Jing Ze said seriously: "Of course, the most important thing is that I am smart. I am a genius!"

Students in Class 1: "..." Suddenly, they want to hit someone!

    Yan Jing Ze is really asking for a beating. They should feel annoyed by him but strangely enough, Yan Jing Ze is a person that people just can't hate.

    He is really interesting and likable. At this moment, all the students in the class are paying attention to Yan Jing Ze, and even some girls blush secretly when they look at Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze was already handsome, even if he was the bottom ranker of the school before, there were girls who liked him, not to mention now...

On the other hand, Yan Jing Ze was still unaware of it, smiling brightly at the others when those girls looked over. The girls' faces reddened even more.

Cheng An Xiu violently stood up from his seat and came to the table beside Yan Jing Ze, saying to Yan Jing Ze's tablemate, "Let's switch seats."

    Yan Jing Ze's tablemate is a thin boy. His grades are generally not that good but not that bad. He is a bit introverted and has no sense of existence. When Cheng An Xiu talked to him, he was dumbfounded: "Huh?"

    "Let's switch seats." Cheng An Xiu said again and took out notes. "I have a copy of the notes I compiled here; I will give it to you."

    The notes were compiled for Yan Jing Ze, the original version was with Yan Jing Ze, and he kept a photocopied version, which he was now taking out.

    The boy was shocked when he saw the notes and looked at Cheng An Xiu excitedly.

    "Change?" Cheng An Xiu asked again with a cold expression.

    "Change!" The boy stood up immediately, and suddenly thought of something: "Teacher Cheng..."

    "I'll tell my Dad," Cheng An Xiu said.

    The boy has no doubts about it at all.

    Anyway, Cheng An Xiu is not only the teacher's favorite student, but also Teacher Cheng's son. Changing positions with Cheng An Xiu will not be mentioned by the teacher.

    The boy moved his desk and left.

    Upon seeing this, Cheng An Xiu also moved his own table, but before he even lifted it, it was already snatched up by Yan Jing Ze and moved it to his side.