1.14

Jiang Ping Xiu is very smart. If he was born in a wealthy urban family, it would be a logical thing for him to take a college entrance examination.

Unfortunately, he was born in a poor mountain village.

Over the past three years, he worked very hard, but it was not easy to catch up all at once.

However, his performance has been amazing. For several mock exams, he has steadily entered the undergraduate course. Maybe he can't get to a good key university but he can definitely get to a good university.

There were still a few days before the college entrance examination, Yan Jing Ze put aside his work and concentrated on Jiang Ping Xiu.

There is also Grandma Jiang who did the same.

In the first two years that Yan Jing Ze crossed through, Jiang Ping Xiu has gained a lot of weight, but this year, Jiang Ping Xiu has lost a little more weight. As he approaches the college entrance examination, he is still a little restless.

Yan Jing Ze took him to stroll around the city.

At this time, he advised Jiang Ping Xiu not to be nervous or anything. It might not be necessarily useful so he didn't say much. He just took him to the zoo, to the museum, to the science and technology museum, sightseeing everywhere. Of course, he did not forget to tell him repeatedly: "I love you."

Jiang Ping Xiu really calmed down gradually, he became less anxious and his relationship with him became more intimate.

With two days left in the college entrance examination, Yan Jing Ze took Jiang Ping Xiu and Grandma Jiang back to his home county.

The college entrance examination test center is the key high school where Yan Damei attended and the students from the school of Jiang Ping Xiu all come here to take the test.

Yan Jing Ze booked a suite in the best hotel in the county in advance. This suite has two bedrooms and can also cook. It is just right for them.

Grandma Jiang got up early in the morning of the college entrance examination and made breakfast.

Grandma Jiang had a hard life in the past, but now she is particularly relaxed and satisfied. She is happy every day, plus she is actually in her early sixties. After living in the city for three and a half years, she not only speaks a little Mandarin, she also learned how to pay by mobile phone, how to watch videos on her mobile phone, and even have a few friends. Looking at her now, she seems how many years younger than when she first came to the city.

She has also learned all the utensils in the kitchen and spent the past two years with her friends all day studying how to make healthy meals.

For today's breakfast, she did a very good meal.

After breakfast, she and Yan Jing Ze sent Jiang Ping Xiu to the exam.

The hotel is not far from the high school. They walked over. On the way, Grandma Jiang quietly said to Jiang Ping Xiu: "Ping Wa, don't be nervous. It doesn't matter if the exam is not good, you have a partner now."

Jiang Ping Xiu was amused by his grandmother but secretly made up his mind to take the exam.

It is precisely because he has a partner that he wants to make himself better.

Jiang Ping Xiu entered the school for the exam but Yan Jing Ze took Granny Jiang and waited at the door. Granny Jiang was still talking to people around her enthusiastically.

After talking to people for a while, Grandma Jiang looked at Yan Jing Ze: "Xiao Yan, thank you so much..."

Before, Grandma Jiang had no idea about the college entrance examination. Today, she saw that the school gate was crowded with people and even the police helped to maintain order, only now did she realize how important this is.