2.2

Chapter 19: genius slacker 2
Yan Jing Ze had no other choice but to smash his face with a cake.

According to the original plot, after listening to Cheng An Xiu's confession, the original owner not only refused and mocked Cheng An Xiu, but also grabbed the cake for others to see.

At that time, those little brothers of the original owner took pictures of the cake and taken pictures of the desperate Cheng An Xiu. These photos were later on passed on to other students and there is almost no one that has not seen it.

These are all evidence that Cheng An Xiu likes the original owner.

Such things must be destroyed by some means.

Yan Jing Ze put out his tongue and licked the cream next to his mouth, feeling that his heart is dripping out blood.

The love cake that his dear gave him was ruined!

Obviously, it should be placed in a vacuum cover and stored until it is old but now it can only be spoiled on his face. He continued licking some of it to at least reminisce the taste.

There's nothing he can do right now. In any case, it is for Cheng An Xiu, people should not know that Cheng An Xiu likes him.

If this matter spreads, can Cheng An Xiu study hard in the future?

He will be beaten to death by his parents!

Thinking of this, Yan Jing Ze said to Cheng An Xiu with a bit of grief and anger, "Even if I didn't do my homework, you can't hit me with a cake!"

Cheng An Xiu didn't expect things to suddenly become like this. The cake was smashed in Yan Jing Ze's face and he was a little bit stunned, but at the same time, he realized that something was wrong.

Yan Jing Ze suddenly changed his attitude and said these things... did something happen?

When Cheng An Xiu thought of this, a large group of people came out from behind the glass next to him, glaring at him: "Cheng An Xiu, why are you smashing a cake on Brother Yan's face?"

"Cheng An Xiu, what is the meaning of this?"

"You came to his house to deliberately look for trouble?"

......

All of Yan Jing Ze's little brothers were very angry.

Cheng An Xiu finally understood what was going on, it was because there were people so Yan Jing Ze didn't dare to let him confess.

His mood turned sour and looked at these people in front of him coldly.

Yan Jing Ze's younger brothers were originally very bold with their words but when they saw Cheng An Xiu's eyes on them, they can't help but feel afraid and said in a cowardly voice: "You... You... you ...... really are the one at fault."

"It is you who hit someone with the cake! You are not right!"

"Even if Brother Yan didn't do his homework, you can't do that!"

"Today is Brother Yan's birthday, can't he be excused for a day from doing his homework?"

...

Cheng An Xiu continued to give them cold looks. Yan Jing Ze's little brothers felt a little scared and began to shrink back.

Cheng An Xiu, this person is too cold and his unyielding look makes them more afraid than the dean.

And the dean is Cheng An Xiu's aunt.

Even if they don't like to study, they can still get admitted into No.1 high school or can be sent to the No.1 high school by their families—which means they are not bad students or their families are very strict.