1.12

Yan Jing Ze took the lunch box and went to the cafeteria to pack three meat dishes before heading home.

When he got home, it was almost time for dinner. He opened the door and smelled the scent of food.

When Grandma Jiang first came to the city, she couldn't use anything in the kitchen but she was willing to learn and she learned everything gradually. Now she cooks all the food at home.

Even her favorite TV show has become the show that teaches people how to cook.

After half a year, she taught the old lady next door how to grow vegetables and eventually gained a friend. The two old ladies collected a lot of foam boxes thrown away by others and filled them with soil to grow green onions, leeks, peppers, etc. Vegetables save a lot of money.

Today the old lady used her own leeks to scramble eggs and two vegetables.

The only drawback of this old lady cooking is that she may be reluctant to use the cooking oil but Yan Jing Ze thinks it's okay, less oil for health preservation.

As soon as Yan Jing Ze entered the door, the old lady greeted him and Jiang Ping Xiu who had been studying in the house, also came out.

Looking at him with such gaze, Yan Jing Ze had the urge to kiss him again.

Of course, in front of the old lady, he still had to constrain. Even in private, he tried his best to endure it.

Otherwise, he always feels like a beast.

They eat irregularly at their home. Everyone is hungry, the people are all here now and the meal is ready, they can start eating. Like today, when Yan Jing Ze comes back, they can eat together.

During the meal, Grandma Jiang asked: "Xiao Yan (Little Yan), you have to study and work to earn money now, are you tired?"

Yan Jing Ze smiled: "Not tired, grandma, you see I sit at home all day. How can I be tired?"

"It's also tiring to use your brain." Grandma Jiang said: "Xiao Yan, I just found out that Ping Wa is not working at home but studying... I can't let you support us. The money..."

Grandma Jiang took out the card Jiang Ping Xiu gave her and wanted to give it to Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze had already guessed Grandma Jiang's plan when Grandma Jiang was speaking. Seeing the card, it became clearer what was going on.

"Grandma, we are clearly a family, what are you doing? My money is yours." Yan Jing Ze smiled at Grandma Jiang.

Grandma Jiang was ready to talk to Yan Jing Ze about the money and thought about how to persuade Yan Jing Ze to take the money.

As a result, Yan Jing Ze actually said that they are a family?

Grandma Jiang was stunned: "A family?"

Jiang Ping Xiu was also stunned.

He wanted to give money to Yan Jing Ze. At that time, Yan Jing Ze said that they are a family, no matter who used the money, it's the same. At that time, when he heard it, his heart was full of sweetness but now... His grandma is still here!

Yan Jing Ze also knows that what he said to Grandma Jiang might be a shocking thunder, but Grandma Jiang will eventually know about it. In the past six months, in fact, he has already given Grandma Jiang an immunization shot.

From time to time, he would talk to the old lady about the current trends and tell the old lady that in foreign countries, men and men can get married.

This old lady, she believed everything he told her. Now she feels that it is normal for a man to marry a man.