2.19

Chapter Thirty-Six – Genius Slacker (19)

After the first exam, the students came out in droves.

    Parents walked to their children one after another, hugging them giving warmth and care.

    As for those children, some looked relaxed, some had heavy expressions, some were indifferent, and some looked like they were about to cry.

    Among these people, Yan Jing Ze is quite conspicuous.

    He is tall, handsome, and stylishly dressed. He always looks... out of place with the students around him.

    More importantly, he was all smiles and looked in a very good mood.

    When some parents saw him, they secretly felt that this must be a scumbag who doesn't care about the college entrance examination results.

    Although the No. 1 High School is a key high school, students from another ordinary high school are also here to participate in the college entrance examination...

    Yan Jing Ze walked directly towards Father Yan and Mother Yan.

    "Dad, Mom, why are you waiting outside?" Yan Jing Ze asked.

    "We are not at ease." Father Yan and Mother Yan went up to ask: "Are you tired? Are you hungry? The food in the hotel is ready. Do you want to go there now?"

    "Okay!" Yan Jing Ze said. "An Xiu will also go with me, is it okay?"

    Cheng An Xiu followed Yan Jing Ze. Seeing Father Yan and Mother Yan, he was a little nervous: "Uncle, Auntie."

Father Yan and Mother Yan were also a little nervous: "An Xiu, hello. We often hear Jing Ze talking about you." This is the Chinese cabbage that their son is thinking about...

    "Come on, let's go eat and get some sleep." When Yan Jing Ze spoke, he stared at Cheng An Xiu. The word 'sleep' was also emphasized.

    Cheng An Xiu: "..." He's so used to it, he can't even feel shy anymore!

   Father Yan and Mother Yan didn't know that their son was full of bad thoughts, and didn't realize what was wrong, so they took the two of them and left.

    At this time, the parents who had been dazzled by Father Yan and Mother Yan couldn't help asking their children: "Do you know the son of that older couple ?"

The old couple's son had a punkish vibe around him, unlike what they'd imagined, the resolute 2nd rank in the city, Yan Jing Ze!

Is it possible that those two who said that before were just bragging?

    Thinking of this, the parents heard their children say: "That's Yan Jing Ze! He ranks after Cheng An Xiu! Their grades are very good, they could have been recruited in advance, but they wanted to take the college entrance examination."

When the children talked about Cheng An Xiu and Yan Jing Ze, they were full of admiration, and finally they said, "Yan Jing Ze's parents are too rich! They donated money to our school to build a new dormitory, the old dormitory was also renovated and filled it with air conditioning. And now even our desks and chairs are replaced again, the old desks and chairs are in fact still very new, so the school just donated them."

The school has been built for some years now, but in the last year, it has been made particularly new!

    It is said that even the entire monitoring system has been updated and some additional installations have made it impossible for the young lovers to secretly date in school...