1.15(end)

Yan Jing Ze threw a big thunder at Yan Damei but he was not affected at all nor did he tell Jiang Ping Xiu about it.

After Jiang Ping Xiu finished the college entrance examination and after sending Grandma Jiang back to their home, he took Jiang Ping Xiu on vacation which was considered a honeymoon trip.

They didn't go to the scenic spots, but chose a small island facing the sea covered in warm flowers and then naturally did all the things that should be done.

After enduring it for more than three years, he could finally eat meat. Yan Jing Ze was so excited that Jiang Ping Xiu couldn't even go to the sea to play.

But as long as the two are together, even if they are just sitting by the beach, it is fine.

The most important thing is that Jiang Ping Xiu finally belongs to him completely.

Yan Jing Ze felt an indescribable sense of satisfaction and didn't want to go back.

But he still has to go back. He opened a company a year ago and there are many things waiting for him to deal with. Besides, he also needs to confess to his parents.
He wants to handle these things by himself.

After half a month, Yan Jing Ze took Jiang Ping Xiu back. He signed a fun group activity for Jiang Ping Xiu and Grandma Jiang and asked them to continue playing and then he went back to his hometown.

The young and middle-aged people in their villages basically go out to work. After earning some money, they either buy a house in the county town or build a house in the village so there are some beautiful houses in the village.

Of course, Yan Jia is as tattered as ever.

People who are about the same age as Father Yan and Mother Yan basically go out to work early, but the Yan couple have disabilities and have been farming all their lives.

Although Yan Jing Ze now has money, he doesn't give them much. The children's own expenses for reading and studying are all spent. The Yan couple have no savings in their lives and now they still have no savings.

It was the summer vacation but Yan Damei and Yan Ermei were not at home. They were studying in the town so that only the parents and the little brother are at home.

Yan Jing Ze forcefully sent Yan Xiaodi to a private elementary school last year. He thought that Yan Xiaodi would have a bad face when he saw him but it didn't happen. Yan Xiaodi was still very happy to see him, and he looked more sensible.

Bear children are often accustomed to their parents, take them away from their parents, they will not dare to make trouble.

Yan Jing Ze has contacted the Yan Damei and went to see their father, he said: "Xiaodi can't study well if he stays in the village. How about living in the town with Damei?"

"Isn't school vacation for kids to play? What does it matter if you let him play for a while?" Father Yan was a little unhappy.

"Dad, if you want Xiaodi to be successful, you must let him study," Yan Jing frowned.

"As long as he doesn't learn badly, he won't have to worry about eating and drinking," Father Yan said.

Yan Jing Ze decided not to say anything to Father Yan and just do it when he leaves. He would take the Yan Xiaodi away.

Throwing the matter aside, Yan Jing Ze started talking about business: "Dad, Mom, I have a partner."

"You have a partner? Where is that person from? What does she do?" Father Yan asked.

Yan Jing Ze said: "The one in our village, Jiang Ping Xiu."

"Jiang Ping Xiu?" Father Yan didn't react for a while.